Thread: Who on this form is INTp, INTj, and various variants

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agreed. They are very good at accepting
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeia responding to Johnathan
    Probably you're mixing FeSi's up with SeFi's
    That could be.
    I believe Zeia was refering to that - though I don't know - we'll find out from him. To clarify, I was agreeing with Zeia when he said that it sounds like, possibly, Johnathan was getting ESFjs mixed up with ESFps.

(Seperately, this also somewhat sounds like an INTp / INTj conflict, based the last two posts by Zeia (INTp) and niffweed17 (INTj?). Looks familiar to some of the ones I've experience in the past.)

Tentative guess, though.
    This is correct

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus
    ESFps are more inclusive and better at accepting people "the way they are."
    Yes, I think so. It is definitely my experience with ESFps so far that they are more accepting than ESFjs.
    What about Fe? Although SeFi's have the Se to go out of their way and include someone, FeSi's can be just as good at this with their Fe. What you are describing is situational depending on the person.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FeSis include by asking loads of pointless questions, SeFis include through badass sexual jokes.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about Fe? Although SeFi's have the Se to go out of their way and include someone, FeSi's can be just as good at this with their Fe. What you are describing is situational depending on the person.
    You are probably right. I was thinking of "accepting" as not judging other people according to some socially accepted moral code of what is normal or not. The ESFps that I know (not that many though) are more accepting of people's differences and different lifestyles than the ESFjs I know (a few more of them), who might judge others or want to change them.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the idea of making people very included is an thing. The problem is that because people with can make people feel included, they can also make them feel excluded if they really want to.

ESFps are more like "I'm okay, you're okay" and don't think as much in terms of people being "inside the loop" and "outside the loop."

Also, I disagree that ESFps are always into crass behavior, those kinds of jokes, etc. They're jokers, they stretch the boundaries, and they shock people sometimes, but their content and manners depend a lot on how they were raised, just like anyone else.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a difference between (wanting to) making people 'feel included' (ethics) and recognizing and interacting with them ( sensing ). I don't think ESFps necessarily want to include or exclude people, but they will respond to the stimulus--- . ANd because they can aren't concerned with ethics, save for "Fi", that is why they can talk to you, say something, and walk away without really getting involved, so long as they feel they treated you decently, etc.

Does " detachment " make sense here?

Or, really, am I just stating it that way because it is a leading extraverted function, and I'm an introvert? hmm
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's a perceptive comment.

Hey...here's another angle to look at, regarding and ...What do people here like about these? What do you like (or dislike) about or about , or for that matter, and ?

...not liking or disliking specific people....but those functions and areas of consciousness themselves....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12