Hybrid View

TIM
    IEI-Ni, 4-5-9
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

reply to no one in particular:

- Self-improvement seems different to me than self-development.
    - I don't get a clear idea of what anyone here means by either.
    - I don't know how to gauge whether a self has improved or developed if I do not have some way of defining or measuring the self to begin with.
    - I wouldn't particularly trust anyone's measurement of a self (including my own).
    - I also wouldn't trust anyone to be able to fully account for the potential (or lack thereof) of socionics to aid an individual in self-development or self-improvement. Some things are discernible and can be remarked upon, and I sense that much is not and can't. I don't know that this shouldn't keep us from trying.

reply to OP:

Hiya

Are you still with us? I have wondered about your question too. Could you say more about what you mean by develop your intuition and sensing?

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rahmyn View Post
    reply to no one in particular:

- Self-improvement seems different to me than self-development.
    - I don't get a clear idea of what anyone here means by either.
    - I don't know how to gauge whether a self has improved or developed if I do not have some way of defining or measuring the self to begin with.
    - I wouldn't particularly trust anyone's measurement of a self (including my own).
    - I also wouldn't trust anyone to be able to fully account for the potential (or lack thereof) of socionics to aid an individual in self-development or self-improvement. Some things are discernible and can be remarked upon, and I sense that much is not and can't. I don't know that this shouldn't keep us from trying.

reply to OP:

Hiya

Are you still with us? I have wondered about your question too. Could you say more about what you mean by develop your intuition and sensing?
    In other words, you don't know what you're talking about. You could always consult the dictionary/google to define these terms, I mean, they've already been defined already. I see a lot of I don't know's in your post and that means you haven't a clue which leads to your point about the potential/or lack of socionics.... it's not just that you shouldn't trust others, you shouldn't trust yourself in your present mindset.

TIM
    IEI-Ni, 4-5-9
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    In other words, you don't know what you're talking about. You could always consult the dictionary/google to define these terms, I mean, they've already been defined already. I see a lot of I don't know's in your post and that means you haven't a clue which leads to your point about the potential/or lack of socionics.... it's not just that you shouldn't trust others, you shouldn't trust yourself in your present mindset.
    OoooooooK. Thanks for the advice. ::checks self into mental hospital because unable to use dictionary::

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rahmyn View Post
    OoooooooK. Thanks for the advice. ::checks self into mental hospital because unable to use dictionary::
    With an attitude like that, you are perfect for here, lol. Enjoy your stay, you just did check in and signed the consent form, hehe.