Thread: Te and clinical roboticness

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fen View Post
    huh? at OP
    Te is associated with facts. Fi is associated with attraction/repulsion. So to Te/Fi, objects have a bunch of properties (Te) that increases the attraction or the repulsion part. So Te would note the external dynamics of objects and try to determine attraction/repulsion strength between various objects. If Te dislikes (is repulsed by it, has bad Fi relations to it) a person (an object), then the Te person could note what the person likes and use that against them, e.g. destroying an object which the disliked person likes, thus hurting the disliked person's Fi. Makes sense?

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ieist View Post
    Te is associated with facts. Fi is associated with attraction/repulsion. So to Te/Fi, objects have a bunch of properties (Te) that increases the attraction or the repulsion part. So Te would note the external dynamics of objects and try to determine attraction/repulsion strength between various objects. If Te dislikes (is repulsed by it, has bad Fi relations to it) a person (an object), then the Te person could note what the person likes and use that against them, e.g. destroying an object which the disliked person likes, thus hurting the disliked person's Fi. Makes sense?
    I think any type is capable of being hurtful as you are describing.
    Something to keep in mind, socionics isn't for explaining behaviors really. It's more for how information is processed....which CAN sort of lead to certain trends sometimes..but these trends don't apply to everyone. I certainly don't believe every LSE is a sadist as you are describing.
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.