Hybrid View

TIM
    IEI-Ni, 4-5-9
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    What age is your friend? Maybe you could suggest he could live a little and try people he thinks he may not necessarily like, it's not the end of the world, just move on to the next target.
    I think he's 26. Yeah, I agree. I pretty much said that to him last night.

I asked him why he is using the dating site he is using, and he said that it matches people up mathematically, according to the way they respond to certain questions. For kicks, I signed up and answered a bunch of questions. The result was that he and I are only 12% suitable to be friends. I pointed this out humorously, thinking it would show him that the site was stupid. He then replied that we had both changed a lot since we'd become friends, and might not be friends if we met now. I guess he really believes in the site.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rahmyn View Post
    I think he's 26. Yeah, I agree. I pretty much said that to him last night.

I asked him why he is using the dating site he is using, and he said that it matches people up mathematically, according to the way they respond to certain questions. For kicks, I signed up and answered a bunch of questions. The result was that he and I are only 12% suitable to be friends. I pointed this out humorously, thinking it would show him that the site was stupid. He then replied that we had both changed a lot since we'd become friends, and might not be friends if we met now. I guess he really believes in the site.
    Most dating sites try to match people based on their interests, something socionics doesn't code for.
    Easy Day