THis was a funny episode last night

ESFj comes home from her night of dancing, calls me at 1:30am which is not so bad for me, but she is obviously out late past her scheduled routine. She calls me on her cell phone saying that she is here, and brought home a stray cat that was in the parking lot. Her speech is inconsistent, so obviously she is tired, and drunk. She never admited it throughout the rest of the night, even though she mostly acted like a little girl.

It was funny.

She doesn't know how cats work at all, because she never really grew up with them, so she was treating it like a dog, and there was no connection at all. To assuage her, I put out food and water, but the cat was gone as soon as she put it down and let it out of the car.

She kept saying, perhaps 30 times, that "I just couldn't leave it there!" with that ESFj empathy/pity/sympathy, and it just made me think of socionics and laugh. Not really out loud or at her, but I was smiling.

I am concerned baout her now, though, because I wonder if she lets go this much at other times, and drives home in the way she did. She could "compose herself", but she was obviously not all together.