Thread: Drunk ESFj Story

Creepy-

Default Drunk ESFj Story

THis was a funny episode last night

ESFj comes home from her night of dancing, calls me at 1:30am which is not so bad for me, but she is obviously out late past her scheduled routine. She calls me on her cell phone saying that she is here, and brought home a stray cat that was in the parking lot. Her speech is inconsistent, so obviously she is tired, and drunk. She never admited it throughout the rest of the night, even though she mostly acted like a little girl.

It was funny.

She doesn't know how cats work at all, because she never really grew up with them, so she was treating it like a dog, and there was no connection at all. To assuage her, I put out food and water, but the cat was gone as soon as she put it down and let it out of the car.

She kept saying, perhaps 30 times, that "I just couldn't leave it there!" with that ESFj empathy/pity/sympathy, and it just made me think of socionics and laugh. Not really out loud or at her, but I was smiling.

I am concerned baout her now, though, because I wonder if she lets go this much at other times, and drives home in the way she did. She could "compose herself", but she was obviously not all together.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you tell her you are worried about her and don't think what she's doing is healthy she'll probably like it and start heeding your advice, since she already knows it's true
    I(N)Tj

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't want her not to get drunk, since she called her just because of that.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like the issue is the drunk driving... but...

how old is this girl?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Sounds like the issue is the drunk driving... but...

how old is this girl?
    She's having her second adolescence, to to say

I'll just say she's old enough to know better.

It's nothing major, though. All said and done with. I just thought it was interesting/humerous, etc.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was concerned that she was like 16 or 17

if she's in her 20's, it's not as big a deal
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trust me - if this was a young kid I'd set her straight/ have already set her straight/ or had already accepted her chosen path and not cared about it, thus not making this post
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.