Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: attention hungry

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Read that old thread. I dunno your typing lungs *throws up hands* i dunno!!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    EII-Ne, which used to be your old self-typing

Fi-positivist out of the wazhooo – too friendly, too sweet, too open to everything new, too focused on being liked, reading some of your posts I feel like I'm eating bags of aspartame or drinking a thick saccharine syrup of an artificial sweetner. This makes ESI very dubious, but EII as Fi-positivist makes a whole lot of sense here.

Inert, rational Fi-subtype is also very questionable – you're too much in need of contact & interaction, of give-and-take, and suffer from too much uncertainty. This is evidence of heightened irrationality and contact subtype. Rational, inert Fi-subtype doesn't match what you've shown of yourself so far on this forum. Contact, irrational Ne-sub of EII - EII-Ne - the quirky playful one that browses through heaps of information and is conceptually divergent in discussions, makes perfect sense. All too much like my EII sp/sx friend.

Enneagram 4w3 – frequent attention seeking which many many people have noticed after you, competitive envy if anybody else gets more of it, taking up other people's time trying to put yourself in the spotlight, and numerous typing threads that never arrive at any final, solid result (in some time you'll just make another one of these threads), etc. all point towards image triad e4 & process type in socionics (which again rules out esi).

EII-Ne sp/sx 4w3 is my full typing
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    Read that old thread. I dunno your typing lungs *throws up hands* i dunno!!
    lol, i haven't gone back and read it because its too awkward reading shit i wrote three years ago

but i feel better about taking opinions from people that ive talked to on a regular basis in chat or have seen me on cam or irl over a period of time. than from information from when i was new to a personality forum and putting on my friendly stranger face and overidentifying with a type.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see ur sei now.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    I see ur sei now.
    That means you're SEI as well, just like jennifer. Not to mention dolphin.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i could convince myself i'm sei. and i could convince most of the forum. if i really wanted to.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Go for it.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Fi-ESI imo.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    Fi-ESI imo.
    You better type more words before she comes down on you with her angry whip

Absurd: You Ti dominants sure say things I don't really know where to put.
    labtard: fml
    Absurd: Hah.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HandiAce View Post
    You better type more words before she comes down on you with her angry whip
    Lol, if she wants to know why, she can just ask. Otherwise, I see no need.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

EII- NOPE

Refer to a couple of posts in "your tying of forum members" thread for explanation of differences between lungs and myself. LAST PAGE.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Better change your typing of me then of being an EII in the spreadsheet as Lungs is not the same type as myself.
    Did you watch the video she posted some time back? From memory it was mostly about holding up objects to show and talk about.
    Also when I have interacted with Lungs she seems direct and kind of pushy to me in writing style which on the web comes across as an interaction style that I don't much like dealing with and don't do myself. Maybe a better way to describe this is that it seems like she wants to dig things out of me in interactions or get me to open up which has made me suspect ESE as isn't this what the dual type the LII appreciates at times?
    Last edited by Hays; 04-19-2013 at 04:50 AM.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shayley View Post
    Better change your typing of me then of being an EII in the spreadsheet as Lungs is not the same type as myself.
    "Identicals" aren't going to be identical. Other EIIs are not going to be all that similar to yourself (and same comment goes to Maritsa). Consider, for one, that your subtype, enneagram, and stackigns are very different from lungs' and every other EII on this forum. This has a significant influence on how your personality will come through, arguably more so than socionics, not to mention all the differences in your backgrounds, how you were brought up, your age, etc. So how can you consider such comparison to be valid?

Did you watch the video she posted some time back? From memory it was mostly about holding up objects to show and talk about.
    Holding up objects isn't a sign of Se - anyone with functional motor skills can do it. Take a look at the video of this girl who types herself as Fi-Ne. Notice how she's actively interacting with all the objects in her vicinity, just like lungs did it in her video, how she is just as scattered and cannot easily focus. This is what a "contact" creative subtype of EII is like - it needs a lot of interaction, a lot of give-and-take with their environment, hence why it has been dubbed "contact". Maritsa and you are both "inert" Fi-subtypes, and your behavior is going to be very different from the hyperactive "contact" Ne-subs like lungs and the girl in this video.

As for "picking up objects" when things come to doing something meaningful with them, lungs seems to be lost and asks for advice and instructions. Now I was raised by SFs, so I have pretty good idea of how they are like. The kind of practical problems that lungs seem to struggle with and asks for advice on, like how to wash her cat, they manage to resolve quite easily. Things like that make disbelieve any sensing type suggestions for her, but IEE is a valid possibility seeing how she's got a good dose of irrationality.

Also when I have conversed with Lungs she seems direct and kind of pushy to me in writing style which on the web comes across as an interaction style that I don't much like dealing with and don't do myself.
    Over the internet, in "safe" virtual environment, of course anyone can act pushy. If you read the thread that I linked about her old typing, lungs admits there that she is using the internet as an outlet from being unable to do the same things in real life.

the bold and daring stuff, haha...well, to be honest part of the reason i'm attracted to the forum is because it's sort of a psychological outlet for me in a specific way. i had my son while i was still in high school. i was never a fun-loving young adult and i've never really had friends of that demographic. and this forum is a safe place for me to act like a Fun-Loving Young Adult without serious repurcussions, heh. but then there's that part of me that still is aware of the fact that i'm a mother and Mature, Responsible Grown Up and that back-and-forth within myself probably comes out in the way i interact.
    By the way, this sort of "playful youngster"-"mature responsible adult" switch she describes of herself is very common among deltas & alphas.

This is why typing over the internet is so problematic. People like lungs act differently here than they do in real life, in a way using the safe virtual environment to do and say things they wouldn't dare or permit themselves to do in the real world, which of course will be misleading in their typings. What may appear as aggressiveness and pushy bluntness over the internet may be nothing more than pent-up exasperation and acting out of a rather meek individual.

Maybe a better way to describe this is that it seems like she wants to dig things out of me in interactions or get me to open up which has made me suspect ESE as isn't this what the dual type the LII appreciates at times?
    May be she's just an EIE who wants to "devour your soul" lol. In any case, the way she goes "fishing" for information, especially of psychological nature, in a very vague and indirect manner is another thing that makes NF typing be more befitting.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

"Identicals" aren't going to be identical. Other EIIs are not going to be all that similar to yourself (and same comment goes to Maritsa). Consider, for one, that your subtype, enneagram, and stackigns are very different from lungs' and every other EII on this forum. This has a significant influence on how your personality will come through, arguably more so than socionics, not to mention all the differences in your backgrounds, how you were brought up, your age, etc. So how can you consider such comparison to be valid?

May be she's just an EIE who wants to "devour your soul" lol. In any case, the way she goes "fishing" for information, especially of psychological nature, in a very vague and indirect manner is another thing that makes NF typing be more befitting.
    except Lungs is a negativist type.

your post is so utterly frustrating. You don't seem to listen; pls read the few posts in my thread "your typing of forum members" where LUNGs clearly demonstrates her Se.
    -

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i'm sei you are all stupid

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

and i'm nothing like the annoying bitch in that video wtf

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    i'm sei you are all stupid
    I know, someone needs to watch you in real life.
    -

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

the only person i've met irl types me fi-esi. but maybe korp is really stupid. LOL

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

the only person i've met irl types me fi-esi. but maybe korp is really stupid. LOL
    I've come close to meeting you in real life (video)
    And, I type you ESI
    -

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@siuntal

Well written response, you of course make some valid points though at this stage my mind remains unconvinced.

You did however provide me with a great video of a type the same as my oldest daughter who self types as IEE:
    Attachment 1916

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I agree with Maritsa. Siuntal is retard, EII-Ne typing is so off

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lungs is EII-Fi

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anglas View Post
    Lungs is EII-Fi
    Oh my lord.

Please refer to this thread:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-forum-members

Please read the last couple of pages where I explain to another forum member why Lungs is ESI and I'm EII.
    -

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Oh my lord.
    That's very nice of you to say that.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

don't engage siuntal. seeing her make false inference after false inference about my "real self" and knowing she's immune to being corrected about it is just irritating. thats why i've just been letting her run her course. she won't change her mind. and eii really isn't a bad typing for someone who only knows me from the forum, especially if they focus especially on my old posts when i overidentified as one.
    @Shayley i don't remember ever interacting with you. you seem like a really nice person and i'm sorry if i made you uncomfortable.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

don't engage siuntal. seeing her make false inference after false inference about my "real self" and knowing she's immune to being corrected about it is just irritating. thats why i've just been letting her run her course. she won't change her mind. and eii really isn't a bad typing for someone who only knows me from the forum, especially if they focus especially on my old posts when i overidentified as one.
    @Shayley i don't remember ever interacting with you. you seem like a really nice person and i'm sorry if i made you uncomfortable.
    Who types you SEI not from the forum, then? No one?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

give it time, absurd

also truck and rat have at least interacted with me on cam

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    Meh, I got in trouble for saying this once. Apparently people don't like it when you tell them they're gullible.

thats because they know we're right.
    @Raver omg. why am i fi esi

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

@InvisibleJim you are so fickle

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@InvisibleJim you are so fickle
    Yes

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Okay, I will 'give it time'. What after? No one from not the forum is going to type you SEI and you're going to declare here on the forum, no one did and that I was wrong? Sounds a bit not sound.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

if i put lots of ketchup on my booger will you eat it

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Nope.

Put it on your chicken breasts, I'll eat it then.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

are you flirting with me

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I could ask the same question.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

and i could answer no.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No it is then.

Anyway, wonder though how many not over-identifying with some type scenarios is enough to not identify with a type at all/identify with a type? So far you're not identifying with a certain type to identify with another. Isn't that "over-identification" as well? I'm at loss here, seriously

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

me too.

any identification is probably overidentification but once its in your brain, what can you do? you just gotta try to slip the ball down to the tips of your fingers and balance it. and remember identity is a fluid thing.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be honest lungs I see the Ne. my vote is for ILE.

Fi PoLr.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

me too.

any identification is probably overidentification but once its in your brain, what can you do? you just gotta try to slip the ball down to the tips of your fingers and balance it. and remember identity is a fluid thing.
    You can cease blaming it on ever-identification. That sounds as if you're not the Sociotype you are but have chosen it to represent you in dealing with broader public. For example, you were born in the U.S., live and reside there, which means you're American but you do not identify with culture, customs, language and so on, and chose Africa to represent you after finding(?) culture, etc., to your liking. Looks as if you're African now - that's quite the emotional laden change.

I'm not really sure here though, you could reference to identification in terms of psychology, which is, supposedly, unconscious. Problem is, you do it consciously.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast