Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boston Marathon

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It doesn't matter the location or what happened or who dies via senseless violence. I just care that people hurt each other so much. They feel justified, or they are born sociopaths, the only way they know how to get a kick out in life is torturing people because everything is too mild in comparison. Sadism is like this high bruh.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this is something everyone should remember:

Deaths on April 15 by cause:
    Terrorism: 3
    Smoking: ~1190
    Obesity: ~306
    Alcohol: ~232
    Toxic agents: ~150
    Preventable medical errors: ~120
    Traffic collisions: ~117
    Firearms deaths: ~79 (~29 homicides)
    STIs: ~54
    Drug abuse: ~46

(source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._United_States)

EDIT: Just to clarify this is a list of "preventable" deaths in the US by year, so the daily figures are only estimates and don't include all deaths.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/com...e_safe/c9h7fv4

Tyrant with a side of bacon
    TIM
    ENTJ, LIE, 8w9
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red Villain View Post
    Here are some pics from the "Secure in Place" (i.e Martial Law) order today. The pigs have been gang-raping the 4th amendment all day.

Attachment 1918Attachment 1919Attachment 1920Attachment 1921Attachment 1922Attachment 1923Attachment 1924Attachment 1925Attachment 1926Attachment 1927Attachment 1928
    Who can pass up an opportunity to play GI Joe?
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Look like this vid sums up the entire thread. One responsible for bombings died and the other still on the run. Did any one V.I. the perpetrators? I still think they're Gamma...

Last edited by Absurd; 04-20-2013 at 09:57 PM.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just because people express grief over what happened in Boston doesnt mean they dont care about what's going on in the rest of the world. It's all sad and tragic.

The boston marathon bombing and the subsequent events do hit close to home for a lot of people in the US. With the sheer number of universities in the city, many americans have either lived or studied or both for some time in that city, and perhaps been a part of the marathon in some way, or known people who have been. Some of us have family and/or friends currently living in Boston who were directly affected (or close to it). I dont think it's fair to point fingers at people expressing grief over what happened there and accuse them of being insensitive to the rest of the world.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post

Look like this vid sums up the entire thread. One responsible for bombings died and the other still on the run. Did any one V.I. the perpetrators? I still think they're Gamma...

whatever type they are, my gut feeling is that someone (perhaps some organization) gave them this "assignment". I dont think they acted or planned this independently.

TIM
    ENTJ, LIE, 8w9
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Check this poser Rambo out... now it's ok to point live round/loaded assault rifles at civilians in their homes taking pictures.

TIM
    ENTJ, LIE, 8w9
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Saw this on another forum... gold.

TIM
    ENTJ, LIE, 8w9
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Though since the prime function of a military is to kill people and break their shit, then individuals seeking outlets for aggression & violence are exactly the sort you want in war-fighting. Oh, I just recalled a US Army research essay written on this… Natural Killers —Turning the Tide of Battle:
    Not sure if you read the short on Twilight of Psychopaths, which basically suggests that civilization was carved almost entirely through the use of psychopaths/natural killers:
    http://www.proliberty.com/observer/20080306.htm

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    whatever type they are, my gut feeling is that someone (perhaps some organization) gave them this "assignment". I dont think they acted or planned this independently.

Click me.

Gamma insurgent...

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Click me.

Gamma insurgent...
    exactly (re: link). I'm sure you realize this more than the general population in the US does, but when "Chechyna" is mentioned the first thing I think of is Al-Qaeda, or something similar. So many Americans just have no idea about that. I'm reading all these journalists' articles saying these brothers' "chechen background likely didn't have anything to do with the bombing." i'm like omg what planet are these journalists on?

idk if that necessarily means the bros are gammas though. They're just radicalized pawns following orders.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    idk if that necessarily means the bros are gammas though. They're just radicalized pawns following orders.
    Well, fanatics have been always susceptible to such kind of manipulation. Completely uncritical.

TIM
    ENTJ, LIE, 8w9
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rikimaru View Post
    I think the piece is a bit overdramatized but the association between history, power, politics, war, and sociopaths I think is onto something that isn't talked about a lot -- interesting.
    I completely agree the author is a bit on the extreme side.. obviously he's a bit passionate and perhaps a bit biased/subjective on the matter. It does make for an interesting read though and there are some logical parallels we see throughout history. Also, it mentions not just psychopaths but also those that can be broken and formed into temporary, mindless killers (i.e. delay remorse). I think this latter part is very important in our culture today.

I also personally believe it's gotten much more prolific as the author contends, which might possibly be linked to how bad the PTSD of modern soldiers has become. Deeper killer-mentality conditioning, longer tours of duty, more civilian killing leads to deeper PTSD, more soldier suicides and longer term effects to the non-psychopath components of the regimen.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    The latest developments have been sort of interesting to watch.

Plus I had an exam conviently scheduled for today that I now have several extra days to study for. Terrorists? Pff. These nice Chechnyans are helping my grades.

*ducks*

It's quite dumb that they are shutting down the whole campus though. I'm sure the other guy already offed himself.
    nah dude, apparently he was still going to classes on campus and parties up until Thursday.

and to all you (not that you care) but I hate you all.

What exactly would you people do if you lived in Boston? What would you have recommended the police have done? There seems to be so much criticism of how things were handled, so do tell, how would you have handled things, and/or done differently?
    Last edited by blackburry; 04-21-2013 at 07:46 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ, LIE, 8w9
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    What would you have recommended the police have done huh? There seems to be so much criticism of how things were handled...
    As humans, we make mistakes and do stupid shit. I've always felt having a good laugh is much healthier than shaking our heads.

TIM
    ENTJ, LIE, 8w9
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uhm, ok.. so the injured are all amputee actors and part of big conspiracy...

http://www.fromthetrenchesworldrepor...ou-think/41807

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red Villain View Post
    Here are some pics from the "Secure in Place" (i.e Martial Law) order today.
    Wow, soldiers and police mixing together on domestic soil? Where have we seen this before???

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I loled at the pics. But I still think it's sad that people got mutilated and have to deal with it now.

AMBIVALENCE FTW; I PLAY FOR NO SIDE; YOUR JUDGMENTS DON'T APPLY TO ME. HO HO HO

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    and to all you (not that you care) but I hate you all.

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    Wow, soldiers and police mixing together on domestic soil? Where have we seen this before???
    Pretty sure it's all police, at least from pictures, the guys in camo are police so is the vehicle. Also people were partying and doing stuff as well. I think it's kinda of stupid to shut down a whole city for just two bombers.

The US I think is just really really inexperienced in this sort of thing and this is pretty good thing.

Also a article about how some ordinary kids can get radicalized in US/UK. This is about the 7/7/2005 bombings in UK that killed 56 people.

http://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/ma...therthebomber/

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    Pretty sure it's all police, at least from pictures, the guys in camo are police so is the vehicle.
    That's why the desert camo HMMWV says MILITARY POLICE on the rear quarter panel, and that many other pictures (not here, from what I can tell, but I haven't been looking at shoulder patches) and news stories confirm local ARNG units were mobilized to assist in the manhunt.

And @Finale, who knows if that civvie was really holding a camera? Maybe it was a weapon!!!!!!!!!!

There's a very good reason he's pointing his weapon at the civilian, and it makes sense from a combative's perspective. But at the same time it is unecessary and should never happen. Our soldiers are now aiming weapons at the very people they are supposed to protect. Us.

This shit ain't as benign as people may think. Even if most of those pictures do depict police in full battle regalia, that's just another score for the militarization of US Law Enforcement. It adds fuel to the fascist conspiracy, which is beginning to look more and more credible with each new escalating response level to apparent "acts of terror" suffered at the hands of a few madmen. Remember the whole Chris Dorner manhunt when there was a couple of different incidents where police opened fire on innocent civilians without first making contact or at least establishing a positive ID on their target? Extremely unprofessional and a reckless abandon of everything the academy instills in LEOs about weapons discipline and protocol for safely discharging in public. And now in Boston we had trigger happy, war-hardened combat veterans roaming around the streets -- our streets -- and looking at us, not as fellow countrymen, but potential threats, and mapping fire sectors throughout our neighborhoods.

Is this the country we want to live in? Is this the sort of thing we want to tolerate -- armed thugs of the government crawling through our backyards and perching snipers on our roofs, seizing living rooms to observe your neighbor's house across the street and establish perimeter control?

Look guys, the police state doesn't just one day get up and announce itself. There's no special message from the President sent out across all TV and radio stations to alert everybody that we now live in a militarized police state. That this is now a country where if you declare something an act of terrorism, it gives the government -- from local to federal -- free reign to do whatever the fuck they want; essentially wipe their ass with the Bill of Rights. It's shit like this that clues you in. It's the pictures and reports of SWAT and Military Police sweeping quiet neighborhoods with Armored Personnel Carriers and up-armored humvees in tow. It's telling everyone to stay the fuck inside or we'll use it as an excuse to harass you.

Welcome to the humble beginnings of the Brave New World, America.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

T€rrori$m i$ €vi£ and mu$t b€ d€f€at€d at a££ ¢o$t$.

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    That's why the desert camo HMMWV says MILITARY POLICE on the rear quarter panel, and that many other pictures (not here, from what I can tell, but I haven't been looking at shoulder patches) and news stories confirm local ARNG units were mobilized to assist in the manhunt.

And @Finale, who knows if that civvie was really holding a camera? Maybe it was a weapon!!!!!!!!!!

There's a very good reason he's pointing his weapon at the civilian, and it makes sense from a combative's perspective. But at the same time it is unecessary and should never happen. Our soldiers are now aiming weapons at the very people they are supposed to protect. Us.

This shit ain't as benign as people may think. Even if most of those pictures do depict police in full battle regalia, that's just another score for the militarization of US Law Enforcement. It adds fuel to the fascist conspiracy, which is beginning to look more and more credible with each new escalating response level to apparent "acts of terror" suffered at the hands of a few madmen. Remember the whole Chris Dorner manhunt when there was a couple of different incidents where police opened fire on innocent civilians without first making contact or at least establishing a positive ID on their target? Extremely unprofessional and a reckless abandon of everything the academy instills in LEOs about weapons discipline and protocol for safely discharging in public. And now in Boston we had trigger happy, war-hardened combat veterans roaming around the streets -- our streets -- and looking at us, not as fellow countrymen, but potential threats, and mapping fire sectors throughout our neighborhoods.

Is this the country we want to live in? Is this the sort of thing we want to tolerate -- armed thugs of the government crawling through our backyards and perching snipers on our roofs, seizing living rooms to observe your neighbor's house across the street and establish perimeter control?

Look guys, the police state doesn't just one day get up and announce itself. There's no special message from the President sent out across all TV and radio stations to alert everybody that we now live in a militarized police state. That this is now a country where if you declare something an act of terrorism, it gives the government -- from local to federal -- free reign to do whatever the fuck they want; essentially wipe their ass with the Bill of Rights. It's shit like this that clues you in. It's the pictures and reports of SWAT and Military Police sweeping quiet neighborhoods with Armored Personnel Carriers and up-armored humvees in tow. It's telling everyone to stay the fuck inside or we'll use it as an excuse to harass you.

Welcome to the humble beginnings of the Brave New World, America.
    I was pretty sure the National Guard was called, but not sure in what capacity.

I think the whole black slavery thing, or Indian reservations, or Japanese internment, or Jim Crow, or Chinese Exclusion act, or McCarthism, or Kent State(college student were shot by National Guard), or the War on Drugs which turned ghettos into a warzone, or any number of other things that has happened in the past are pretty good indicators this sort of thing can happen. It's just the new thing is terrorism.

Most people not white or mainstream America been there for a couple of hundred years as far as seeing the boot of the police.

I guess they were cheering at this point...

The apparatus for oppression always exist, it's just now vanilla America get to see it in their backyards.

I think America is extremely inexperienced in this sort of thing as far as what to do when it actually happens(this is a good thing, the alternative is much worse). It needs to figure out how to successfully deal with these events with less manpower and impact on people's lives. It's also economically debilitating to shut down the city for 2 bombers.

I don't think people need to sell fear of the government or terrorists or whatever group in order to make a political statement. The only cure to this is to not be afraid of the system and go out and change it. If people think you can't, then they have already been defeated by fear.

TIM
    ENTJ, LIE, 8w9
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ladies and Gentleman, I bring you...

NATE

vs.

THE TERRORIST!

(You almost want to stand up and chant "USA! USA! USA!" .. the flag intro and background music is true comedy gold...)

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Goddamn it. I wanted to say "TERRORISTS WIN."

Here is what I don't understand. How did Tamerlan go from being naked in the back of a police car to dead? I know he was some badass boxer, but I completely fail to understand how ONE guy can go from being totally naked in handcuffs, utterly vulnerable, to being such a threat that he needed to be killed.

Everything I can find says that he had explosives "on him". What? Were they up his ass? I don't understand, but I smell a possible abuse of power and people are too busy woe is 'Murka-ing to care.

It's probably just bad reporting... but who was the naked guy? When I was reading about it as it was happening I thought it was terrorist the younger and that he had escaped. The news sources were obviously terribly confused.

(I realize this probably makes me sound like some nutjob conspiracy theorist.)

Edit: Evidently the naked guy was part of another incident (what the fuck?) a few hours earlier and journalists are stupid so their coverage of that bled into their coverage of the omgshootout.
    Last edited by Scapegrace; 04-23-2013 at 12:45 AM.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    Goddamn it. I wanted to say "TERRORISTS WIN."

Here is what I don't understand. How did Tamerlan go from being naked in the back of a police car to dead? I know he was some badass boxer, but I completely fail to understand how ONE guy can go from being totally naked in handcuffs, utterly vulnerable, to being such a threat that he needed to be killed.

Everything I can find says that he had explosives "on him". What? Were they up his ass? I don't understand, but I smell a possible abuse of power and people are too busy woe is 'Murka-ing to care.

It's probably just bad reporting... but who was the naked guy? When I was reading about it as it was happening I thought it was terrorist the younger and that he had escaped. The news sources were obviously terribly confused.

(I realize this probably makes me sound like some nutjob conspiracy theorist.)

Edit: Evidently the naked guy was part of another incident (what the fuck?) a few hours earlier and journalists are stupid so their coverage of that bled into their coverage of the omgshootout.
    Yeah i think media coverage fucks most of it up.

oh and btw GUT FEELINGS ARE LIKE FUCKING PROOF. amirite.

also. there is already a cult (mostly the conspiracy theorists who say it is all a sham) following for the 19year old, demanding his release.
    so. I fucking hate idiots. I mean, America.

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whenever anything bad happens I get sort of excited about the fun conspiracy theories people make up. I'm a bad person.

Sandy Hook: GOVERNMENT SET UP 2 STEEL YO GUNZ, MORANZ,

I find the Sandy Hook conspiracy theories are particularly disgusting.

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

God bless America.

TIM
    ILE 8w7
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

False flag.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12