Thread: What's my type exactly?

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zenoa View Post
    What do you admire in others and why? What do you perceive as your main weakness?
    I admire people who are authentic. People who are honest with themselves and others about who they are. People who admit their shortcomings and accept them. Nothing annoys me more than fake people who won't admit it. I like it when others are unabashedly themselves. My main weakness is probably my apathy. It probably rubs people the wrong way and it frustrates me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Name13 View Post
    I admire people who are authentic. People who are honest with themselves and others about who they are. People who admit their shortcomings and accept them. Nothing annoys me more than fake people who won't admit it. I like it when others are unabashedly themselves. My main weakness is probably my apathy. It probably rubs people the wrong way and it frustrates me.
    Could you elaborate on your apathy problem? Do others perceive you as an apathetic person? In your original post, you described yourself as a goal-oriented individual)

I am a very goal-oriented person. I live life by a checklist of things to get done.
    I've always prided myself on being practical. Everything I do has to have a purpose. Even when I was younger, I was very concerned with applying my knowledge, etc. I read gardening, interior decorating, and cook books for fun. I still do now actually.

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could you elaborate on your apathy problem? Do others perceive you as an apathetic person? In your original post, you described yourself as a goal-oriented individual)
    I don't really feel much most of the time so while it can be a good thing, it can bite me in the back since I'm not entirely sure of what motivates me, what I feel, etc. I would be much better at branding myself if I could get in touch with my feelings and channel them. Some people do, though some people perceive me as a very warm person because one of my moral rules is to help people as much as I possibly can. I definitely am. I live for my goals.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't really feel much most of the time so while it can be a good thing, it can bite me in the back since I'm not entirely sure of what motivates me, what I feel, etc. I would be much better at branding myself if I could get in touch with my feelings and channel them. Some people do, though some people perceive me as a very warm person because one of my moral rules is to help people as much as I possibly can. I definitely am. I live for my goals.
    Is the reason why you don't feel much most of the time due to the fact that you are too busy being in action mode? Or is there a different cause?

Also, how good are you at achieving your goals - how concrete are these goals and how long is the timeline you have set to go about achieving these goals? Would you describe yourself as a predominantly forceful individual? Or more pliable and soft.

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is the reason why you don't feel much most of the time due to the fact that you are too busy being in action mode? Or is there a different cause?

Also, how good are you at achieving your goals - how concrete are these goals and how long is the timeline you have set to go about achieving these goals? Would you describe yourself as a predominantly forceful individual? Or more pliable and soft.
    I had a traumatic childhood but I'm also a very busy, action-oriented person. I never really have time to reflect.

I'm pretty good and my goals are clearly defined. The timeline I have to go about achieving my goals is around 40-50 years. I have a bunch of planning journals actually. Hmm I probably come off soft IRL but I can be forceful when I want to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ST works actually. Could be LSE.

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ST works actually. Could be LSE.
    I agree, it seems to fit best. Thanks for helping me out!

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE , I guess
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Interesting, could you explain your reasoning?
    I think any Ej type is fine. But you wanted "exactly". ^_^

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    Ah okay. Lol, I see. Well thanks for replying in the first place. I'm probably an LSE.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I never really have time to reflect.
    I'm probably an LSE.
    You do now.

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Ah okay. Lol, I see. Well thanks for replying in the first place. I'm probably an LSE.
    You may very well be.
    However I have a couple of questions.

What is your purpose in life?

Can we see your art?

^_^

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A few things in the description sounded like Se mobilizing (LIE.)
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You may very well be.
    However I have a couple of questions.

What is your purpose in life?

Can we see your art?

^_^
    My purpose in life is to achieve as many things as i possibly can. I want to leave my mark on the world for at least a century.

Sadly, my scanner isn't working too good currently. Maybe one day, though?

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Iris View Post
    A few things in the description sounded like Se mobilizing (LIE.)
    Which things?

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My purpose in life is to achieve as many things as i possibly can. I want to leave my mark on the world for at least a century.

Sadly, my scanner isn't working too good currently. Maybe one day, though?
    These four sentences especially sound like Se HA.
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Iris View Post
    These four sentences especially sound like Se HA.
    Hmm so could I be a LIE?

TIM
    LII-H
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're very clearly ego, and I see much more than in you, so delta ST. You seem rational, so I'd say most likely .
    Valued | Devalued
    < | < | Conscious
    < | < | Unconscious

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tejing View Post
    You're very clearly ego, and I see much more than in you, so delta ST. You seem rational, so I'd say most likely .
    Is my Te that obvious? Yeah I think so too. I barely relate to any LIE descriptions. Thanks for replying.

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    You do now.
    Hello fellow LSE

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hello fellow LSE
    Hello, Absurd.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Hello, Absurd.
    Absurd, you're mean. Stop with your shallow nonsense.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Hello fellow LSE
    He's not an LSE; this is just one of the meanest forum members who is claiming LSE to play a pathetic joke on people.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Absurd, you're mean. Stop with your shallow nonsense.
    ????????????????????????

Ever tried anti-psychotics?

I mean between the two of us, someone is surely bonkers.

He's not an LSE; this is just one of the meanest forum members who is claiming LSE to play a pathetic joke on people.
    The people being yourself. Now, take your LSE, pack him in a bag, take him out, have a lil controlling sex and maybe a black eye. Oh and after you finished, tech him how to write walls of text properly...
    Last edited by Absurd; 04-04-2013 at 04:51 PM.

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The people being yourself. Now, take your LSE, pack him in a bag, take him out, have a lil controlling sex and maybe a black eye. Oh and after you finished, tech him how to write walls of text properly...
    I'm not sure what's going on but that's definitely going too far.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm not sure what's going on but that's definitely going too far.
    I'm sure it is, you can call me Maritsa. I'm not going to lash out of the blue though, took my anti-psychotics like Absurd advised.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

????????????????????????
    I'm sorry you were just introducing yourself and I over reacted for no reason. Sorry.
    -

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What exactly happened?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What exactly happened?
    I'm so used to Absurd saying mean things to people, from the pattern of his behavior, I thought he was going to be mean to you and I was a little on the emotional edge like "If anyone does something mean again, I'm just going to explode" so being in this mood and state of mind, I didn't notice that what he was really doing was introducing himself and actually being polite. I jumped the gun and didn't see what he actually wrote. I'm sorry.

I'm a static type and sometimes when someone makes a prolonged negative impression, it's hard for me to change that impression especially when I'm in certain moods, so it took me today, this afternoon, to think back and say "hay, I was wrong."
    -

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm so used to Absurd saying mean things to people, from the pattern of his behavior, I thought he was going to be mean to you and I was a little on the emotional edge like "If anyone does something mean again, I'm just going to explode" so being in this mood and state of mind, I didn't notice that what he was really doing was introducing himself and actually being polite. I jumped the gun and didn't see what he actually wrote. I'm sorry.

I'm a static type and sometimes when someone makes a prolonged negative impression, it's hard for me to change that impression especially when I'm in certain moods, so it took me today, this afternoon, to think back and say "hay, I was wrong."
    Thank you for being honest. It's good of you to take responsibility for your actions.

What are static types? I'm somewhat new to this. And is he actually an LSE?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Thank you for being honest. It's good of you to take responsibility for your actions.

I didn't do a good job of describing the statics/dynamics here's the link

Here's a link

http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Static
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-05-2013 at 02:46 AM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Some ST type, perhaps LSI.
    Why do you choose that type?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

So an example of why I'm not LSE is this; I didn't actually see what was going on in terms of what Absurd was saying/doing; what I interpret as Te for you is that you came in and watched an explosion in your thread (an event) and you needed to find out the actions involved in the progression or escalation of this event. And if you notice in my post I said "I didn't notice that what he was really DOING..." the doing part is action and instead I based my judgement, as I am a judging type, on my static perception (what was impressed on me about what that person is like). For him to be nice, to me, is a significant change. Now my new static perception is changed.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

...Forgot to say, Absurd is NOT an LSE. That's a trolling behavior of his.
    -

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So an example of why I'm not LSE is this; I didn't actually see what was going on in terms of what Absurd was saying/doing; what I interpret as Te for you is that you came in and watched an explosion in your thread (an event) and you needed to find out the actions involved in the progression or escalation of this event. And if you notice in my post I said "I didn't notice that what he was really DOING..." the doing part is action and instead I based my judgement, as I am a judging type, on my static perception (what was impressed on me about what that person is like). For him to be nice, to me, is a significant change. Now my new static perception is changed.
    Thanks for the link, I think I understand you. Interesting.

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why does he type as LSE?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Why does he type as LSE?
    Lord knows; I'm assuming it's some kind of a tease.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-05-2013 at 03:39 AM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I never make decisions based on the current state of things. I focus on the future constantly.
    Ni conditioning Te isn't necessarily not planning or focusing on the future; I would say that because of Si's effect on Te, LSE tend to be visually detailed, less energy scattered (not necessarily more impulsive or more opportunity seeking, but more monologueing than dialoguing, as in walk into a room full of many table lamps and see at once the different ones and be able to match the different ones based on whatever they want; some LSE can focus on plans in the immediate future, some not so much. If Ni is forecasting than Ni polr is saying "I don't know if I will get married" or "I don't know where this leads [as in the relationship]." Instead what I would say is "this is where I want it to lead" as a my goal and the methods, which I do not have comprised because I'm a strategic type and not a tactical, I hope, of course to come from my dual (not all duals are intelligent enough to realize that that's a contribution in our relationship). LIE are also strategic, just like me, you notice the sentence above, about what I said (aka setting goals with undetermined tactics? that's what they do as well); so you can decide from here if your Te is conditioned by Ni or Si.

Ni PoLR
    They are not easily able to incorporate many different forecasts into their view of the future, relying instead on the trend of visible changes around them.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Why does he type as LSE?
    Lord knows; I'm assuming it's some kind of a tease.
    Appreciate the attention you both give me even though it is absolutely not your normal programming and of course not the very aim nor purpose of this thread, absolutely not...

...but get off my tits and mind your own business. I mean it - I'm not particularly accustomed to people circling around my a-hole for nor particular reason.

You have a very big mighty problem bless me with a thread just for me, I've got a marching band and treats to ease your efforts.

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni conditioning Te isn't necessarily not planning or focusing on the future; I would say that because of Si's effect on Te, LSE tend to be visually detailed, less energy scattered (not necessarily more impulsive or more opportunity seeking, but more monologueing than dialoguing, as in walk into a room full of many table lamps and see at once the different ones and be able to match the different ones based on whatever they want; some LSE can focus on plans in the immediate future, some not so much. If Ni is forecasting than Ni polr is saying "I don't know if I will get married" or "I don't know where this leads [as in the relationship]." Instead what I would say is "this is where I want it to lead" as a my goal and the methods, which I do not have comprised because I'm a strategic type and not a tactical, I hope, of course to come from my dual (not all duals are intelligent enough to realize that that's a contribution in our relationship). LIE are also strategic, just like me, you notice the sentence above, about what I said (aka setting goals with undetermined tactics? that's what they do as well); so you can decide from here if your Te is conditioned by Ni or Si.

Ni PoLR
    They are not easily able to incorporate many different forecasts into their view of the future, relying instead on the trend of visible changes around them.
    From what you've said, it seems like my Te is conditioned by Ni. I do what you do. But then I relate so much to the LSE descriptions?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast