Quote Originally Posted by Zenoa View Post

How so?
Lack of empathy for others creates a type that only focuses on the goal/the objective and instead represses the human element to such a degree that they don't see the nature of a human, can't sense the weakness, frailty, the vulnerability, the softness of individual human essence. They don't care how you feel, what you feel, in fact, when you feel, they don't see it, when you cry, they don't see that, they just see the immediate objective which is the job at hand; you can stop an SLE and cry and they will feel bad for you, you can cry in front of an LSE and they'll just tell you to leave.

An LSE who gives up the control of the dictatorship like, un-empathetic like element will listen to me and will not cross certain lines of interaction between themselves and others; I'm there to say, "enough" you're hurting someone, you need to please stop. An immature LSE is one who will ride their horse over people, or the person, whoever they don't care about. Even me. I've had my share of the nastiest, meanest LSE God ever made; I have hope though that one day someone will be mature enough.