Hybrid View

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Erm...I don't know what you're asking really..

Introverted Aggressor? Like ISTj, ISFj? They are more likely to use (Se) and be alot more direct with how they are coming across.

As opposed to ESFp, ESTp, introverted conscious functions which make them more smooth and calculating inward.

For example...me, I wish I could really just walk up to a girl and be like hey..you wanna fuck? Or just grab her and fuck her there....can't do that. Im too damn aggressive and in the moment, I want it NOW (Se). Now it really all depends on the situation, if its in a place that has high Se like a club...then I could do that, but other than that i'd have to rely on my experience and Ti to try to smooth my way and gradually capture my prey. Infact,in the aggressor/victim relationship, the one with the extraverted -conscious- functions (ISFJ,ISTJ,INTP,INFP) really initiates the contact in the first place in some way, although anyone who uses Se will be direct in some form, whether it be phyiscal contact/ eye contact/ w/e. Then its up to the aggressor if he/she wants to play. Plus I have other values that influence my behavior but thats just me, I value myself first as a man so I dont chase.

I mean it really depends on the situation.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post
    if its in a place that has high Se like a club....
    hmmmm... interesting....

duly noted.

Guess that's why I dont enjoy the club scene much other than to just dance with a (large) group of friends once in a blue moon, at a reasonable hour.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx