I had brief interaction with an Se-Creative Creative DCNH, the last months.
She basically listened to me doing Te-Ni stuff about gender roles and being angry at an IEE in a Ted Talks video who tried to pit men and women against each-other to gain cheap labor for the labor market while suggesting stuff that makes women (and men) unhappy in the long run.
Afterwards, i did not really notice her because i was courting a terrible normalizing ESI So/Sp, she went out of her way to greet me in front of a our courses for about 4 times on different days, before the fourth time she turned around in our course and looked at me while searching in her backpack, i showed her non-verbally that i found her attractive and she seemed to appreciate that, i responded to her in a kind and affectionate tone because i really liked her friendliness.
The next week we saw each-other she was alone in the room where our next lecture started and from having usual small-talk she immediately (and very smoothly) proceeded to sit next to me and talking about exams, unfortunately we got interrupted by an ILI/SLI friend.
I guess it was planned and orchestrated by her and i told her that if she had any questions about the exams she can feel free to ask me, she answered that i can do the same.
It runs really really smooth and she did not really seem aggressive but she was relentless in her pursuit so far.
Our short interaction lets me hope for duality, she was very kind to me all the time, something i needed badly after being treated dismissively by the game playing ESI-N.
She really seems to have liked my concept about gender equality and did treat me democratically as an equal the whole time.
The SLI/ILI that also tried to block our interaction in a subtle way told me that she was bad news and did postpone a lot of her exams so far but i don't think she is bad news. I think the Te creative was just jealous because i saw cues of her being attracted to me before.

I will hit her up next week and ask her if she wants to study together or some other lame excuse to meet her, maybe i will just skip the bullshit and let her know that i think that she is a friendly person and that i want to get to know her better. She also did not like my (mildly) sexually connotated joke (which really fit into the situation she created) which lets me hope further for her being an ESI;
Since she is creative she does not have the usual coldness and unapproachability, i still think she could be one because LSIs would probably have reacted different to this kind of humor and she appreciated my Te in the discussion before, also she seems clearly democratic.
I'm looking forward to it and the whole interaction with her went very smooth, natural and comfortable.