Thread: Introverted Aggressors

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    This is an intuitive and/or a common sense approach.
    if u nope out out after one hint of disinterest as an aggressor good luck getting with a victim

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    if u nope out out after one hint of disinterest as an aggressor good luck getting with a victim
    I didn't comment on that part.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I didn't comment on that part.
    Well u said that was common sense and intuitive, but irl doesnt seem so.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Well u said that was common sense and intuitive, but irl doesnt seem so.
    I am not an aggressor so don't know. I don't even know what the person self types that I responded to. I tend to wait for someone to approach me first then I will know what to do if there is chemistry. I think it is harder for people who aren't naturally inclined to make the first move. I think for them it is best to use intuition or common sense when they are interested in someone. If it is meant to be then it will happen. Some people do like a lot of attention but have no interest in going out with any of them. It is more of a narcissistic fix.

When a woman wants a man they tend to give signals. Same when they don't want them. I think that his post was fine. Many times it leads to harassment when a guy can't figure out the signals with common sense or intuition. My mom is LSI, she jumped up on a barstool, crossed her legs and told my ILI stepdad to buy her a drink, even though her friends said she would have no chance with him because they considered him a higher class than her. They were together after that until he died. She didn't even have to knock him over the head and drag him out of the place.

Most people won't harass someone, they don't know, who shows absolutely no interest in them at all after after some initial pursuing, probably due to common sense or intuition. I have been stalked in an aggressive way by people who were not even socionics aggressors. It is annoying when you have no interest in them and/or have told them no several times.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I am not an aggressor so don't know. I don't even know what the person self types that I responded to. I tend to wait for someone to approach me first then I will know what to do if there is chemistry. I think it is harder for people who aren't naturally inclined to make the first move. I think for them it is best to use intuition or common sense when they are interested in someone. If it is meant to be then it will happen. Some people do like a lot of attention but have no interest in going out with any of them. It is more of a narcissistic fix.

When a woman wants a man they tend to give signals. Same when they don't want them. I think that his post was fine. Many times it leads to harassment when a guy can't figure out the signals with common sense or intuition. My mom is LSI, she jumped up on a barstool, crossed her legs and told my ILI stepdad to buy her a drink, even though her friends said she would have no chance with him because they considered him a higher class than her. They were together after that until he died. She didn't even have to knock him over the head and drag him out of the place.

Most people won't harass someone, they don't know, who shows absolutely no interest in them at all after after some initial pursuing, probably due to common sense or intuition. I have been stalked in an aggressive way by people who were not even socionics aggressors. It is annoying when you have no interest in them and/or have told them no several times.
    @Aylen, it is nice to hear that your LSI mother and ILI stepfather lasted so long. I have a neighbor who is a divorced male ILI, and he found a female LSI on a dating site. They've been together for a couple of years. I asked him why he chose her, and he said it was because she had money, but I suspect they have stayed together because she's an Aggressor and he's a Victim. Whenever she leaves his house after a weekend visit, he looks like a wrung-out dishrag.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @Aylen, it is nice to hear that your LSI mother and ILI stepfather lasted so long. I have a neighbor who is a divorced male ILI, and he found a female LSI on a dating site. They've been together for a couple of years. I asked him why he chose her, and he said it was because she had money, but I suspect they have stayed together because she's an Aggressor and he's a Victim. Whenever she leaves his house after a weekend visit, he looks like a wrung-out dishrag.
    At first I was going to say the money thing was kind of fucked up but women do the same thing. Maybe there is love in there somewhere too. I have never been able to be with someone just for money.

YWIMW

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

At first I was going to say the money thing was kind of fucked up but women do the same thing. Maybe there is love in there somewhere too. I have never been able to be with someone just for money.
    @Aylen, in describing him, I can pick and choose which parts to relate. There might be love in there somewhere, IDK. He's a pretty cold guy, in my estimation, and I have a lot of ILI friends, all of whom I like better.

He started off on the wrong foot with me when he and I first met. I asked him how he could afford the house he was in on a professor's salary, and he said it wouldn't have been possible if he hadn't avoided giving his ex-wife any money at all from his divorce. He's English and I don't know how he managed that, but I stopped caring about him after he said that. He's an Economics professor, if that matters.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well it seems pretty obvious that he was replying to OP, implying that hes speaking for introverted aggressors. And ye i agree with ur post, but playing hard to get definitely is a thing, especially with se Ni types

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always thought of approaching others as a learned skill but that is likely the frightened and fragile victim inside me speaking, because many people have made the initiation since grade school. I think for Ni creatives especially we feel this pressure from society (Fe/Te external awareness) to be an “aggressor” and it’s as if we can come close at times, but ultimately we slip up because it’s not our thing. For example, just tonight I went on a date and rather than making a move, I bluntly asked “Can we kiss??” instead. Luckily for me they were making all the first moves in the first place which is what triggered me to ask that because even that is bold in my eyes. I need to gauge how they are acting with me before I can have any confidence to do simple romantic gestures... Starting a conversation is the most I can do. I seem confident when really my anxiety is bubbling over. And here is where the introvert aggressors come into play - they may seem shy at first but they are confident and their actions speak louder than their words and I am always tuned into how people are acting rather than what is coming out of their mouth first. Creative Se is quite strategic and even more so than Se base in my opinion, as they use the function creatively; so they tend do a lot of more action than speaking.
    Last edited by flames; 01-09-2020 at 11:17 AM.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    For example, just tonight I went on a date and rather than making a move, I bluntly asked “Can we kiss??” instead.
    Not a bad thing actually but I'm surprised you said it, I'd expect more confidence and subtlety from Fe lead. From my weak ethics/intuition perspective, such question can be used when there's too much uncertainty in which direction the relationship develops, like a cheat when you're bad at reading hints and you don't know what the other person expects from you.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t believe in women “playing hard to get”, unless you’re referring to obvious banter.
    Last edited by Averroes; 01-09-2020 at 02:13 AM.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Averroes View Post
    I don’t believe in women “playing hard to get”, unless you’re talking about edgy banter or something. A girl that likes you generally won’t treat you like an eyesore or a blight on their day
    Well then u shud meet victims xd