Hybrid View

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    ESIs sometimes have reservations about someone but not really know why; it seems almost instinctual with little basis in fact. It often takes someone else to actively probe the ESIs information or rationale, or lack thereof - to force the ESI to address the real source of problem rather than the wrong one they're maintaining. Sometimes they cannot see beyond their own noses and will allow issues to fester, and as time goes on, will become more convinced that they're right. Their hyper-cautiousness seems manifest itself as rash (jump-to-conclusions) decision making. They further defeat themselves with their isolationist behaviour toward those suspicious others and their seeming inability to clear the air especially when it might involve conflict of even a minor nature.
    ESI E6 version?

I've seen ESI that isn't so afraid of conflict. She does have the cautious, panicky "negativist" Ne PoLR of ESI but conflict always alright by her if she has to face it. Not sure about her enneagram but if 6 then not the entirely phobic 6 for sure .

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    ESI E6 version? I've seen ESI that isn't so afraid of conflict...........
    You must be referring to their Jeanne d'Arc mode, which is when they can no longer cope and their inner dual (LIE) emerges causing them to want to metaphorically conqueror all the heretics. I find it that takes a lot of stewing before they go Napoleon and then it's an eruption.....

a.k.a. I/O