Thread: How to obtain a :Te: valuer

Threaded View

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought IEIs were the "most likely type to marry for money".
    Though I'm sure that assertion is a gross generalization, I've only seen such a thing in an IEI description. So...

Just thought I'd point that out.

Also, I don't care about money beyond what is vital. "Vital" is subjective I guess. I'm sure I could manage to survive on 5 dollars a week, but that's not really the kind of life I'd prefer to live, given a choice.
    Though doing something like Aquagraph did where he backpacked across Europe with like no money...that could be a cool experience. But given the choice between destitution and having resources to at least do the things I value the most...I'd choose the latter.

Resourcefulness is always attractive in a biological way I guess.
    Having money doesn't always suggest resourcefulness, as simply having resources at the moment doesn't mean that a person is resourceful.
    And also money isn't really the main resource. Simply being resourceful is more important than just having money.
    Money CAN be an indicator of resourcefulness...but not always.

And money certainly isn't the only resource.

This thread should be:
    How to attract people pretty universally
    Resourcefulness

Not sure if this applies to women moreso than men. Maybe it does. Probably does. Since having babies requires lots of resources that being prego kind of makes obtaining more difficult.
    I'm just basing this off of things I've learned in my family development class.

Okbye.
    Last edited by fen; 03-21-2013 at 08:56 PM.
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.