Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which socionics test is most valid/accurate?

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you very much to all for your opinion on the test which russians call Ferzen test. It seems to be working fine and can be considered as valid.

For those who had the not clear results I would recommend to try the Gulenko test or associative test - Aspect tests. These tests require translation. Ideally you need to do the same test three times if you do not know your type.
    School of Associative socionics: http://socionics4you.com/

TIM
    EIE-Ni6w5p4w31w2sxsp
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in my experience, the tests are not good for typing. it's your valued information elements and how strong they are relative to all of your other valued information elements. read aushra augusta's descriptions. i value fi and se most, it's what gets me through life. my strongest function, what i use the most is fi. my te is average strength (it's very flaky, sometimes it works perfectly, other times i totally fail with it), but i'm more likely to make to decisions with fi, se, si, fe, and ni and sometimes ti and sometimes ni (all as described in the dual nature of man and on sociotype.com). ile-ti and ti from lsi-se and sle-ti is definitely useful sometimes, but psychiatry is ti, and it's very ineffective at actually satisfying the patients. psychiatry is as anti-te as things can get. i go into psychiatry and not getting effective (good te) things and things that irritate me which is strongly felt through my 4D Si. EIE-Ni psychiatrists are the absolute most insensitive, callous to the problems that they cause with patients' Si, they act like it doesn't occur, they don't have cognitive understanding of it. ile-ti, sle-ti, and lsi-se generally do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12