Thread: Conflict in ESI-LIE duality (ISFj and ENTj)

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default pulsating relations

i was going to make a thread, but this would just as well go here...

from the LIE-ESI duality description here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ity-Work-Meged

Their relations have a pulsating nature, as do relations of other members of 2nd and 3rd quadra, for whom fighting spirit and orientation at victory are characteristic. Fluctuations and contrasts in their relations only serve as a guarantee of their longevity...The saying: "Fights of lovers are only confessions of love" – is often about them.
    whats your take on this?

i read it and heaved an annoyed sigh, lol. on one hand i can see how it might be necessary. but on the other hand i just want to be fucking happy, kwim? realistically how can this be healthy, especially if a couple has kids together? i know descriptions tend to be exaggerated - how much would you say it is in this case?

Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    i was going to make a thread, but this would just as well go here...

from the LIE-ESI duality description here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ity-Work-Meged

whats your take on this?

i read it and heaved an annoyed sigh, lol. on one hand i can see how it might be necessary. but on the other hand i just want to be fucking happy, kwim? realistically how can this be healthy, especially if a couple has kids together? i know descriptions tend to be exaggerated - how much would you say it is in this case?
    I'd say it can swing both ways. I do think couples should fight once in a while. even if it's just to say, "We've been together for so long, I'm annoyed by how long we've been together.."

I, personally, like a few big fights once in a while (meaning maybe once every six months) but I don't seek it out. nor would I start one just to start one unless I'm really pissed about something.

I'm being called away at work. I shall come back and add more.