Thread: Conflict in ESI-LIE duality (ISFj and ENTj)

Hybrid View

Total sweetheart PussyInASarcophagus's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE 8w9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://youtu.be/rlhrdXoQ_k4

Goes back to Strativeskaya's masterwork on this duality dyad. LIE going off the rails and betraying the 'team' or the dyad, at the very least.

A pitch perfect example of LIE ESI duality gone wrong above. Yes, it's a video-game but I haven't seen any other digestible example that was more accurate.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PussyInASarcophagus View Post
    https://youtu.be/rlhrdXoQ_k4

Goes back to Strativeskaya's masterwork on this duality dyad. LIE going off the rails and betraying the 'team' or the dyad, at the very least.

A pitch perfect example of LIE ESI duality gone wrong above. Yes, it's a video-game but I haven't seen any other digestible example that was more accurate.
    And ESIs can do no wrong, uh?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    And ESIs can do no wrong, uh?
    lol In reality, we know that they most certainly can and do. How about when that unshakable Fi conviction about a particular feeling/belief is rooted in untruth? And they take (excessive) action based on feelings (which aren't facts), the (limited) sensory data before them, strung together by a shaky hunch they're convinced is the underlying truth (when their intuition is not a strength for them), and with little to no care about whether any conclusions based on the aforementioned make objective sense.

LIEs, along with most other intuitives, are prone to "scatter brained" fuck ups that may result in several missed phone calls, a misplaced or lost phone, a missed date/birthday/engagement, etc... with willful, intentional deception playing no active part and yet a ESI may be utterly convinced that LIE is cheating and doing a poor job of covering their tracks. lol As if LIEs are not excellent strategists capable of all sorts of capers and covert operations when and if we choose to be. But try to convince the ESI that you aren't lying. Even if they give in and say that they believe you, they really don't because whatever evidence they can literally see along with their experiences, matter the most. They can most definitely fuck up a relationship all by themselves.

Total sweetheart PussyInASarcophagus's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE 8w9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    lol In reality, we know that they most certainly can and do. How about when that unshakable Fi conviction about a particular feeling/belief is rooted in untruth? And they take (excessive) action based on feelings (which aren't facts), the (limited) sensory data before them, strung together by a shaky hunch they're convinced is the underlying truth (when their intuition is not a strength for them), and with little to no care about whether any conclusions based on the aforementioned make objective sense.

LIEs, along with most other intuitives, are prone to "scatter brained" fuck ups that may result in several missed phone calls, a misplaced or lost phone, a missed date/birthday/engagement, etc... with willful, intentional deception playing no active part and yet a ESI may be utterly convinced that LIE is cheating and doing a poor job of covering their tracks. lol As if LIEs are not excellent strategists capable of all sorts of capers and covert operations when and if we choose to be. But try to convince the ESI that you aren't lying. Even if they give in and say that they believe you, they really don't because whatever evidence they can literally see along with their experiences, matter the most. They can most definitely fuck up a relationship all by themselves.
    This is unbelievably accurate. Thank u love

TIM
    LIE-3Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To answer the question from my experience, thus far I've had no major fights over things with my ESI girlfriend. Mostly just little things that don't really matter. For example, we share a language class together, and I'll sometimes be doing something else like drawing diagrams or something else like that, and she'll tell me very bluntly to do my work. I'll resist her the first couple of times she tells me to start working, and then at the last 15-20 minutes of class, I'm able to get the assignment done. She thinks it's kind of crazy how I can push things off at the last minute and still get shit done.