Hybrid View

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any idea how others view you?
    What do your close friends say about you?
    Or what do your acquaintances say about you?
    Or what do friends say about you after they get to know you better? Any change in opinions?

What makes you most nervous? Could be anything - learning new things, trying new stuff, meeting new people, not being accepted, not being able to sufficiently plan for unforeseen events...

Honestly, I think IEI at the moment.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Mea View Post
    Any idea how others view you?
    What do your close friends say about you?
    Or what do your acquaintances say about you?
    Or what do friends say about you after they get to know you better? Any change in opinions?

What makes you most nervous? Could be anything - learning new things, trying new stuff, meeting new people, not being accepted, not being able to sufficiently plan for unforeseen events...

Honestly, I think IEI at the moment.
    Oops, I somehow missed replying to this post.

Others view me as a very smart, nice, slightly space-cadety person. I'm known for being nice and smart more than anything else really. Oh and quiet. I've always gotten told that I'm too quiet (except for at home where I'm told I'm too talkative).

Interestingly, I always get the feeling that strangers think I'm an idiot. It really depends on my interaction with them, but I think the space-cadetyness of my personality sometimes makes strangers assume I'm dumb. People who know me well know better than to underestimate me in that way. I had one friend who got to know me a little better say that she didn't know that I had a fiesty side.

I'm nervous when I don't feel prepared for things. Learning new things and trying new things only makes me nervous if I am going to be judged on my skill level without having adequate time and preparation. Sometimes I get nervous that I'm not going to ever fall in love or have anyone fall in love with me.