I just realized something: The farther you go down in the socionic 'system' the harder it is to really have that specific trait...

For example, I think it's rather easy to peg somebody as an Introvert or Extrovert. But, when you go down to Sensing and Intuition it gets more difficult and the line between the two becomes blurred. Feeling and Thinking is even worse.

And then Judging and Perceiving, what everybody seems to have trouble with, is VERY hard to choose the right one. Taking tests is counter-intuitive (or maybe just *too* intuitive) because you already know which one you're gonna get when you take the test and you're not even really sure if that's 'you.'

This seems intentional in a way though, but yes, the theory seems to break-down and be less practical the deeper down you go.

I'm DEFINITELY definitely introverted. I'm more or less intuitive....Feeling/thinking is so iffy, I don't agree with the terms it seems too generalized and stereotypical. Judging/perceiving, my God. It's a cloudy mess!!!

My actual TRUE type is: (with the dominant traits in all caps, and if I have a little bit of the other side it's in lower caps. A repeated letter is used for potency and to represent dominance over the opposite trait...notice how it becomes more muddled the farther along it goes. Like I have no e, but I'm equally J and P)

INNsFFTJJPP

I think my system is more accurate and a lot better! ;P I suppose you could mix it up with whatever, depending on who you are. You could even be EEII I guess, which might make my above theory moot but there could be a lot of more in-depth and complicated descriptions than the stereotypical descriptions on online quizzes....