Quote Originally Posted by MensSuperMateriam View Post
You have no clue about how I see functions, because I have not explained it. Take a look to what I said to Galen.

Very noticeable the mantra "you don't understand Socionics" in a former post. A clear attempt for presenting yourself as an authority, and at the same time, unathorizing myself. No real argument. As I said nothing about this particular topic, all you mentioned are assumptions.

Some people are not interested in applying this model better than anyone, but in understanding reality, what could correlate a bit or nothing with all of this. Your fixation with authority (people, models) is consistent with E6. Also you behaved as offended by my ideas (!) in your fist post.

I clearly expressed in the OP that I do not consider E5 more intellectuals, intelligent or whatever, but you mention this. Are you afraid that not being E5 could make you less, maybe? Whatever enneagram you are, stop whining if you don't achieve "E5 recognition" and discuss it (if you want) in a proper thread.

FWIW, I'm considering two extroverted types for myself, one of which is even ethical. No bias about this particular topic.
You and @Galen give me headaches.

All members of the thinking triad are intellectuals. They just vary in the kind of intellectuality each one possess. Sevens are more comfortable with an empirical approach to learning: they want to experiment and find by trial and error what works, what is true, etc. See @woofwoofl for example; I don't know him at all but from the brief conversations I've had with him, he's visibly concerned about finding patterns (like where to met a certain type, etc) from his hands on experience. A five is in the other extreme: he figures out things by reflexing, by analyzing, by deducing. Pretty much by staying away from the world so it doesn't interferece with his neutrality. Six is an ambivert that isn't fully skilled in either mode so is always unsure, chronically seeking reassurance from other, more confident types.

Any other notion about such enneatypes is merely your prejudice. There is nothing, absolutely nothing in there pointing to introversion, logic or anything else.