Hybrid View

TIM
    EII-Ne 5w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsy View Post
    Say more shit that sounds like it was constructed around answers to MBTI tests, that will help.
    Well, it would help if you actually had a stickied questionnaire in the subforum I could have answered. Enneagram, MBTI, sociotype, whatever. All the same for me. I had just hoped for a follow-through.

"You fucking disappoint me."

5w4 4w5 8w7 sp/sx INxP/EII

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Well, it would help if you actually had a stickied questionnaire in the subforum I could have answered. Enneagram, MBTI, sociotype, whatever. All the same for me. I had just hoped for a follow-through.
    Call ahead next time and place a reservation. In the meantime, generate more interest and you'll receive more responses. If continued self-reporting doesn't produce sufficient returns then simply involve yourself in regular threads and await the de rigueur attempts at forced retyping from those who think your opinion is wrong.

TIM
    EII-Ne 5w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsy View Post
    Call ahead next time and place a reservation. In the meantime, generate more interest and you'll receive more responses. If continued self-reporting doesn't produce sufficient returns then simply involve yourself in regular threads and await the de rigueur attempts at forced retyping from those who think your opinion is wrong.
    Oh, you misunderstand me I think. I meant that the person in question (Tsang Shung) didn't respond back after a week even though he said he would.

"You fucking disappoint me."

5w4 4w5 8w7 sp/sx INxP/EII