Hybrid View

TIM
    EII-Ne 5w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Hmm, you're affiliated with Swedish Social Democratic Party?
    No, I prefer Vänsterpartiet or the Leftist Party because they are more clearly right than the Social Democrats who are borderline blue over here, and according to some surveys done some years ago, apparently in some ways more blue than the actual blue party the Moderats. Unfortunately Vänsterpartiet will never get sufficient power to actually do anything worthwhile without being allied to the red block, but meh. Sweden is too becoming an oglioarchy unfortunately.

"You fucking disappoint me."

5w4 4w5 8w7 sp/sx INxP/EII

Creepy-male

Nice I'll respond back to you later eventually

TIM
    EII-Ne 5w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shang Tsung View Post
    Nice I'll respond back to you later eventually
    A week passed. Verdict?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    No, I prefer Vänsterpartiet or the Leftist Party because they are more clearly right than the Social Democrats who are borderline blue over here, and according to some surveys done some years ago, apparently in some ways more blue than the actual blue party the Moderats. Unfortunately Vänsterpartiet will never get sufficient power to actually do anything worthwhile without being allied to the red block, but meh. Sweden is too becoming an oglioarchy unfortunately.
    Have only heard of Left Party (Vänsterpartiet) and Swedish Social Democratic Party, don't know what "Leftist Party" is if not your own creation, nor I don't know what "more clearly right" and "borderline blue" means when referring to those and Vänsterpartiet is the 'red block', just like SSDP, whilst Moderates, 'right block.'

TIM
    EII-Ne 5w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have only heard of Left Party (Vänsterpartiet) and Swedish Social Democratic Party, don't know what "Leftist Party" is if not your own creation, nor I don't know what "more clearly right" and "borderline blue" means when referring to those and Vänsterpartiet is the 'red block', just like SSDP, whilst Moderates, 'right block.'
    Well, I made a poor translation where Leftist would be Left. Vänsterpartiet is in red block and are arguably the most red out of all the parties in the government currently. That's what I meant. The Social Democrats are leaning much closer to the right side of things and are very close to the Democrates despite that they are supposed to be opposite parties.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well, I made a poor translation where Leftist would be Left. Vänsterpartiet is in red block and are arguably the most red out of all the parties in the government currently. That's what I meant. The Social Democrats are leaning much closer to the right side of things and are very close to the Democrates despite that they are supposed to be opposite parties.
    Every political party, considered leftist or rightists has a right wing and left wing it its ranks. As for SSDP, I wasn't paying attention much, but wasn't Juholt actually the guy that was to bring SSDP back to its "roots" as a more left-wing candidate of SSDP?

EDIT: Take the now defunct Bolshevik party what you and everyone would take as 'red block', it actually had a right-winger in its ranks and people who rallied under him - Bukharin - the father of Russian Marxism.
    Last edited by Absurd; 01-15-2013 at 12:51 PM.

TIM
    EII-Ne 5w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Every political party, considered leftist or rightists has a right wing and left wing it its ranks. As for SSDP, I wasn't paying attention much, but wasn't Juholt actually the guy that was to bring SSDP back to its "roots" as a more left-wing candidate of SSDP?

EDIT: Take the now defunct Bolshevik party what you and everyone would take as 'red block', it actually had a right-winger in its ranks and people who rallied under him - Bukharin - the father of Russian Marxism.
    I am not THAT much into politics to judge what Juholt said and didn't say, as I tend to laugh more at SD while at the same time being freightened over that they now jumped an additional two percentile points in the recent poll despite all the media drama that occurred recently. Anyway, the discussion about SD is probably just an another entire can of worms better left in this thread lol. Deviation much?

And of course it is possible to have what we would probably today would consider to be a right-wing or whatever member to lead a left party. Definitions with regards to politics tend to be rather vague anyway, as the time frame from which we look at the definitions color our understanding, so do local point of views. If I was an extreme American citizen I would probably consider all the Swedish parties to be communist parties. Even regimes that are considered communist by most actually don't fall under communism when scrutinized. I'm thinking of many Carribean regimes such as Cuba for example.

Regardless, I don't feel I possess sufficient amount of knowledge to have a deeper discussion about this without knowing where you are coming from with regards to political affiliations if any how you define the politics, anyway.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Regardless, I don't feel I possess sufficient amount of knowledge to have a deeper discussion about this without knowing where you are coming from with regards to political affiliations if any how you define the politics, anyway.
    I was just interested seeing you mentioned it in the first place. Chill, I'm going to bugger off.

Socionics...

TIM
    EII-Ne 5w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was just interested seeing you mentioned it in the first place. Chill, I'm going to bugger off.

Socionics...
    I did, but I didn't expect someone to actually pick up on that I just don't like feeling stupid which you inadervtedly made me feel somewhat since I realized we ventured deeper than what I'm used to discuss. I'm not a political scientist Actually, I think I would probably tear my hair off at some point if I was anyway. It seems to in some ways be a very frustrating branch of science. Well it could be worse, it could be formal logic. The one course that entirely killed my future prospect of a philosophy degree >.<