Thread: The Type of LeaT (FOR SCIENCE)

TIM
    EII-Ne 5w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Narcotic View Post
    Have a play around with this and see where it gets you.
    Ah, that one. Based on what I know of the traits, I tend to get Dostoevsky. It's hard for me to not take a dichotomy test and not end up as EII.

"You fucking disappoint me."

5w4 4w5 8w7 sp/sx INxP/EII

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Ah, that one. Based on what I know of the traits, I tend to get Dostoevsky. It's hard for me to not take a dichotomy test and not end up as EII.
    Based on what I've gleaned from your posts in this thread, I have you down as declaring, obstinate and rational.

This removes EII from the equation and instead puts forward ESE and LSI. Out of these two, I find LSI to be the more likely contender.

TIM
    EII-Ne 5w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Based on what I've gleaned from your posts in this thread, I have you down as declaring, obstinate and rational.

This removes EII from the equation and instead puts forward ESE and LSI. Out of these two, I find LSI to be the more likely contender.
    I really don't think I'm an LSI. I've had it suggested to me before and I looked at it briefly but I can't relate to beta quadra at all. I also don't relate to being Fe seeking. Fe is just yuck, I swear.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What you write is not related with Te repression.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Chaos.
    Te isn't the opposite of chaos; it may be seeing the movements and actions of things but when you read descriptions of LSE and LSI, as well as other types there are other types that are organized who don't value Te.

Inability to structure my life, that I tend to start new projects but to never finish them.
    What are you doing in the mean time? What do you procrastinations involve? Also, is it procrastinating, that you're doing?

I'm not very practical or particularly effective at doing things.
    EII are not helpless creatures. We're quite effective at doing things in real life. Wanting to be EII and hoping that an LSE will come and do things for you is not only unfair, but it's unrealistic.

Even when I plan to be early for a meeting I still somehow end up being late.
    So you have bad time management; can you think of other types that also have this same problem?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I really don't think I'm an LSI. I've had it suggested to me before and I looked at it briefly but I can't relate to beta quadra at all. I also don't relate to being Fe seeking. Fe is just yuck, I swear.
    The dichotomies are formed around function preference and the ways in which they manifest. I'm calling it as I see it.

You clearly think you're more correct, so why don't you just pick the type you like most and stop messing around?

TIM
    EII-Ne 5w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    Te isn't the opposite of chaos; it may be seeing the movements and actions of things but when you read descriptions of LSE and LSI, as well as other types there are other types that are organized who don't value Te.
    I didn't say it was. You asked asked me how it manifested.

What are you doing in the mean time? What do you procrastinations involve? Also, is it procrastinating, that you're doing?
    It becomes a form of multi-tasking as I jump between things I find to be more desirable at the time. Artistic stuff usually, or slow surfing and the like. I actually don't know what I always spend my time on during the day.
    EII are not helpless creatures. We're quite effective at doing things in real life. Wanting to be EII and hoping that an LSE will come and do things for you is not only unfair, but it's unrealistic.
    I never once said they were. I described my personal situation, not yours. Also, I never said I was helpless or felt helpless. I simply described an area I find myself to be particularly weak at.

So you have bad time management; can you think of other types that also have this same problem?
    One of my good friends come to mind but I don't know her sociotype.

The dichotomies are formed around function preference and the ways in which they manifest. I'm calling it as I see it.

You clearly think you're more correct, so why don't you just pick the type you like most and stop messing around?
    If you read the OP, it clearly says I was bored and I expected the thread to lead to nowhere. <.< And you can call it what you will, I still know what I like or what I dislike and you don't without asking me. And I told you that I don't see myself as Fe seeking considering how much conflict I've had with some IEI Fe types over the past few months who are confirmed to be IEI Fe, and yes, there's a tendency where I feel there's definitely more conflict between me and IEI than any other type that I'm aware of as of this moment. My grandmother is also probably an ESE and her Fe drives me equally insane. I just want her to gtfo and leave me alone for most of the part.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

It becomes a form of multi-tasking as I jump between things I find to be more desirable at the time. Artistic stuff usually, or slow surfing and the like. I actually don't know what I always spend my time on during the day.
    So you enjoy multitasking and you can do it?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Fe is just yuck, I swear.
    This is the second time I notice you make comments like this. Why do you say this?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

more question:

What is your offer in a relationship? What can you provide or substitute?
    -

TIM
    EII-Ne 5w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you enjoy multitasking and you can do it?
    Not for long. Multi-tasking is possible but I tend to lose sight of the goal and feel that I'll never reach it. I usually stop doing something in order to minimize the workload.
    This is the second time I notice you make comments like this. Why do you say this?
    I'm part damaged because my grandmother is a likely ESE (most definitely stereotype ESFJ in MBTI) and she's been Fe-ing me to death since I was a child. It has made me very sensitive and averse to Fe type of interaction.
    more question:

What is your offer in a relationship? What can you provide or substitute?
    Apparently, based on the few relationships I've had with people I tend to offer emotional support and help them sort out their desires, feelings etc. I once considered to become a psychologist until I realized my grades were too poor to probably enter a university program.

TIM
    EII-Ne 5w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thinking a bit about it, I can't see my best friend as anything else than an IEE and our friendship group is most definitely a delta type. I think it consists of an LSI, LSE, IEE, IEE and me as EII. If you think I'm an LSI you really need to look long and hard and go less on what how I come off compared to how I genuinely seem to think. I've often got LSI thrown in my face but once people get to know me better they realize I'm very much Fi.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12