Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
Well, you often accuse people of not reading what you wrote and use it as some kind of a suppression tool aimed at broader audience, at the same time screaming and yelling against "censorship", so they can murder that "like" and "constructive" function when it comes to your opponent (providing you want to see me as one, I can deal with you blindfolded), in other words, so they can form an opinion they do not have at all through your actions which are, simply, immature and lacking forethought at best. I know it is futile to expect any kind of responsibility from you and your pathetic, and weaselish attempts at trying to beat me at your own game, are going to remain pathetic, that is, not sincere. You're a fake.

Question is not whether there is/isn't a question in first paragraph, question is, whether there is/was a question at all? And yes, I think there was, it's black on white, you just chose not to answer. You're game is way too transparent for me, and I just can't fight the temptation to muddle your head a bit, so you can come to any kind of erroneous conclusions, and I can sit back, relax, and smile while you use what you call a brain.

Look who's talking.

You're LSE like Jadae as well? No offence, try ILI/LIE, there's not many of them on this site and Gamma quadra is underrepresented.
I dont want to play your inbred games today. Sorry.