Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    I find it nearly impossible to keep secrets.When I have a problem in a relationship, I tell my closest friends... I happen to have at least 5 best friends at all times...

So, what are your views on this? Is it unreasonable to expect your SO's friends to not know everything about you? Do you think this is type related?
    I don't obsess over what you're thinking nor feeling, I don't hang over your shoulder, breathing on your back going "Tell me, tell me. What's going on. I must know. Panic", no. You have something important to tell me, open your mouth. As for revealing personal stuff to other people, I'm quite discerning whom I talk to even though I know quite the amount of people, so out of your five best friends it would be one for me. Not into blabbermouths much.

In relationship I'm quite open so I don't really see the need to just go and talk about what I do, what did I say, how I said it to other people, none of their business. It's a close relationship between two people I take it, like, girlfriend-boyfriend, etc., that share something with themselves on an intimate level, so you're going to have to differentiate between a relationship consisting of you and your five best friends, and the one consisting of you and your significant other.

Choice is yours...

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    i got snapped at once for mentioning that i told somebody at work my ex's name (he said he was joking? but i think he was half joking?)
    That's really damn stupid, somebody got his panties in a twist. Good thing you didn't mention his shoe size, he would go ballistic...

Don't date paranoid people.
    Last edited by Absurd; 01-11-2013 at 10:50 AM.