Thread: Differences between EIIs and SEIs (INFj vs. ISFp)

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Iris View Post
    @mikemex I would be interested to hear your typing of the girl in the videos. She says that she is more spontaneous than her ENTp husband. That seems hard to believe. She had to search back 10 years for an example of spontaneity in her life. She actually seems careful and calculating to me. I thought ENTps were quite spontaneous. She is considering enneagram types 1 or 7 for herself. She seems far more like a 1 to me (principled, purposeful, self controlled, and perfectionistic) than a 7 (spontaneous, versatile, acqisitive and scattered.) I would describe my SEI friends as enneagram 9s, for the most part. I just don't get that relaxed vibe from her. I can't imagine any of the SEIs that I know going to the trouble of making those long videos. Or an ILE dual wanting to listen to them.
    Well, I find it hard to type a person from just a couple of videos. But at first glance, she doesn't seem like a sensing type at all. If you watch carefully, she seems quick to see a different angle of what she's saying which seems like a Ne valuer. And I see nothing pointing to introversion. I'd say IEE.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikemex View Post
    Well, I find it hard to type a person from just a couple of videos. But at first glance, she doesn't seem like a sensing type at all. If you watch carefully, she seems quick to see a different angle of what she's saying which seems like a Ne valuer. And I see nothing pointing to introversion. I'd say IEE.
    Agree about the Ne and also will add that she seems more infantile than caregiver.