Thread: Famous IEI/INFp females

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by summerprincess View Post
    Asia Argento??! I think definitely Beta but not sure if IEI or not. Looks more IEI in her younger days. She really resonates with me, whatever type she is I probably am.
    Attachment 7660Attachment 7661Attachment 7662

I didn't remember who she was at first so I looked at some video. She is, um, I don't know what type. I could not see myself making this kind of video. She has a bit of gruffness to her. hahah

The video made me feel a bit cringey but over all I like something about her. She is probably the type of girl I was intimidated by when I was younger.

I really can't seem to pinpoint her temperament (my current interest). It could be IJ (ESI?) or she could be IP. If Ip I would go with ILI but I really know nothing about her. I have no clue.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    She is not famous (yet), but I just discovered her through the YT channel of Ralph Smart ("Infinite Waters Diving Deep"), a fellow IEI-Fe.

Here both of them together, (most likely) Identicals. Both are Sx/Sp, I'd say. Both seem to be Fe subtype, too.

idk what sociotypes they are but theyre def not sx/sp. Soc af

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

@summerprincess, @Aylen, http://www.socioniko.net/ has Argento as EIE (possibly a Filatova typing), although I wouldn't consider that indicative of EIE>IEI .

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    socioniko.net has Dmitry Lytov's list
    It's his site, but it utilises various sources. The typings (actually "Portraits", but I don't think it is a VI thing) are said to be from Filatova: Personality in the Mirror of Socionics, 2001. As far as I've seen, the typings at Socioniko.net (at the footing of each type page) do not contradict the condensed typings in Filatov'a Understanding the People Around You book, and also, they both have the same idiosyncratic choices of people (not necessarily idiosyncratic in the sense the people chosen aren't famous, but more in the sense that it would be hard to believe that two independent lists would both chose such people).

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    It's his site, but it utilises various sources.
    The famouses list represents Lytov's own opinion. If he saw similar opinion earlier, this does not change the situation.

The typings (actually "Portraits", but I don't think it is a VI thing) are said to be from Filatova: Personality in the Mirror of Socionics, 2001.
    It was not about famouses' list. He could use photos of ordinary people typed by Filatova somewhere on the site.
    On the ILE page there is a note: "Подборку составил Д. Лытов (2001– ...)". If he'd just used Filatova's opinions, there was no this note. Below there is "Известные представители данного типа (мнение авторов сайта)" and then goes the link to his list of famous ILE. Filatova is not mentioned on that pages.

As far as I've seen, the typings at Socioniko.net (at the footing of each type page) do not contradict the condensed typings in Filatov'a Understanding the People Around You book
    There should be famouses which are not in Filatova's books and probably some contradictions with Filatova's opinion.

but more in the sense that it would be hard to believe that two independent lists would both chose such people).
    The lists are not completely independent as Lytov knew opinions of other people about some famouses. Including opinions by Filatova. We may say he was under influence. But as he did own analysis of those opinions, but not just copy-paste it, - it's his list.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

OK, @Sol: you may be correct, although I'm not especially convinced one way or another.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

you may be correct
    I can't be incorrect in this question. Besides what Lytov said directly on his site, you may count the number of persons in ENTP part of list on socioniko (it's 43) and compare it with the quantity in Filatova's book. I also may to check for contradictions if you'll give me the list of English edition of the book, as I don't have it.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    IEI-Ni, an almost a perfect example.

annoying so/sp

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I can't be incorrect in this question. Besides what Lytov said directly on his site, you may count the number of persons in ENTP part of list on socioniko (it's 43) and compare it with the quantity in Filatova's book. I also may to check for contradictions if you'll give me the list of English edition of the book, as I don't have it.
    I do notice at least one difference between the Socioniko website and Understanding the People Around You: the former has Thomas Mann as EIE for example, the later has him as ILI. But I remember in the past seeing discrepancies even in a single publication by one Socionist, so that should be kept in mind

I do not have Filatova's Personality in the Mirror of Socionics book which seemingly has a more extensive list of typings than her Understanding the People Around You book (at least the English one), but I especially found it peculiar that both have David Copperfield as EIE (I think the stage magician rather than the fictional character?). They also both have Audrey Hepburn as EIE too.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I do notice at least one difference between the Socioniko website and Understanding the People Around You
    The more significant is lists sizes. Filatova's books, which I saw, had much less persons than >800 in Lytov's list.
    "Understanding the People Around You" is probably "Искусство понимать себя и окружающих". Russian edition issued befor 2003 has 17 persons of ILE compared to 43 in Lytov's list.
    "Personality in the Mirror"'s edition of ~2001 has no famouses types list, but only some are related to one of 4 clubs (S-T, F-N, etc).
    Without concrete data about twice larger lists in her later editions/books, it's acceptable to assume the lists were not expanded there.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I didn't remember who she was at first so I looked at some video. She is, um, I don't know what type. I could not see myself making this kind of video. She has a bit of gruffness to her. hahah

The video made me feel a bit cringey but over all I like something about her. She is probably the type of girl I was intimidated by when I was younger.

I really can't seem to pinpoint her temperament (my current interest). It could be IJ (ESI?) or she could be IP. If Ip I would go with ILI but I really know nothing about her. I have no clue.

I'd say (and I'm not sure) Argento is IEI and not EIE, in fact she seems more like something in between IEI/ILI. She's kinda like Juliette Lewis (who I don't know wtf she is either). There's a certain type of people that are hard to pinpoint cause they seem like a mix of Beta NF and gamma introverts and they're usually 6w7 (they seem to have a special force to them, like they're Se creatives or Se HA or something - not as airy, floaty like usual IEI's. Maybe they are IEI or EIE 6W7 (examples: Deb from Dexter series, the girl from t16t - @BurningIce, more weird Nina Hagen).

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

^That girl seems def logical to me

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From an MBTI perspective, a number of people see Debbie Harry as ESTP, so I guess she's beta at least. Here she is singing "Over the Rainbow", seems to show how she uses body language and emotes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0Hd3uWKFKY

Edit: I should add that this is in response to the Debby Harry posts in here which are a ways up in case people forgot she was mentioned.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Abbey Lee IEI-Ni 4(w3?) sp/so

Elle Fanning sp/so or so/sp

Last edited by lynn; 07-01-2016 at 02:17 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kristin Scott Thomas - sp/so

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Abbey Lee - INTP(?)
    Elle Fanning - no
    Kristin Scott Thomas - INFJ

TIM
    IEI-Ni, 4-9-5, sx/sp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL @ the fact no one can find the IEIs
    IEI-Ni, DCNH-H, 4w5-9w1-5w4, sx/sp, Aquarius sun, Leo rising
    "From their lives, and not least from their greatest fault--their inability to communicate--we may understand one of the greatest errors of our civilization, that is, the superstitious belief in verbal statements, the boundless overestimation of instruction by means of words and methods."--C.G. Jung on the introverted irrational types

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI-Ni, an almost a perfect example.

Notice how she darts her eyes around anxiously and looks down a lot. I do the same shit.
    AWW. I just wanna give her a big hug. She seems like she would be a great friend.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

^no shes annoying, and shes SEI

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

She's not SEI lol. She's like pure Ni.
    okay why?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

my favorite IEI besides possibly myself, and Sols favorite aswell

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

The way she talks and her video topics. She reflects on everything and talks about the deeper issue (most of her arguments being a ethics related over logic.) She's a deeply intuitive and scattered person.
    That is not Ni. Thats ethics. Lol. Ni is about time. I could never see her Se seeking. Just no. She has a lot of anxiety problems whihc is kind of Si.
    I tend to go from intuitive impressions, and whether i think this person would fit a sensor or intuitive, then narrow it down til im pretty sure its right or most likely.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I don't have time to respond to this, so I'll go into detail later, but it sounds like you have a poor understanding of what Ni and Si actually is. Anxiety issues have nothing to do with Si. I am IEI-Ni and have the same anxiety issues.
    Lol, okay.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by msnobody View Post
    That is not Ni. Thats ethics. Lol. Ni is about time. I could never see her Se seeking. Just no. She has a lot of anxiety problems whihc is kind of Si.
    I tend to go from intuitive impressions, and whether i think this person would fit a sensor or intuitive, then narrow it down til im pretty sure its right or most likely.
    I don't care to type the woman in the video, except to say that IEI and SEI are both types I would think of for her but I'm not sure. However, I think it's greatly oversimplifying to say that Ni is "about time"; not only is this a stereotype, it's not clear what this will tell you about someone's behavior in a video. Likewise, I'm not sure why anxiety problems are "kind of Si"; any type can have anxiety problems. If anything, I'd say that the people I know with strong Si come across with a smoothness that I admire, and their anxiety isn't easy for me to read when they do have it.

I do agree with Starfall that reflecting on deeper issues and seeming scattered could be traits associated with Ni, though -- I've definitely seen that. Since Fe and Fi are rational elements, in themselves they shouldn't produce scatteredness.

ETA: Reading the subtitles in the second video, she seems hoooooooooopelessly Ni. She's describing the extract you squeeze out of life and interpreting that, removed from the visceral and experienced. It's cute but seriously ungrounded.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    I don't care to type the woman in the video, except to say that IEI and SEI are both types I would think of for her but I'm not sure. However, I think it's greatly oversimplifying to say that Ni is "about time"; not only is this a stereotype, it's not clear what this will tell you about someone's behavior in a video. Likewise, I'm not sure why anxiety problems are "kind of Si"; any type can have anxiety problems. If anything, I'd say that the people I know with strong Si come across with a smoothness that I admire, and their anxiety isn't easy for me to read when they do have it.

I do agree with Starfall that reflecting on deeper issues and seeming scattered could be traits associated with Ni, though -- I've definitely seen that. Since Fe and Fi are rational elements, in themselves they shouldn't produce scatteredness.
    Why wouldnt non Ni types be able to reflect on deep issues and why is it scattered? Scattered is just Pness

Oh and its hilarious how you say that Ni is about time is just a stereotype. its socionics basics.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why wouldnt non Ni types be able to reflect on deep issues and why is it scattered? Scattered is just Pness
    Non Ni-types can reflect on deep issues. That said, I've often gotten comments from Si ego types such as "You're way more philosophical than I am" and "It's cool the way you always consider the meta aspects of things" or "I thought I'd ask you about that because you're good with metaphysical shit" or "I guess I'm done thinking about that for now [eats ice cream]" or "Can you help me interpret this stupid poem for a paper?" while I ask the Si person for help with colors, clothes, food. It's silly how stereotypical this can get, but yeah, happens.

It's not a rule that Ni people will always relentlessly reflect on stuff, but it's a tendency I've definitely seen and can get downright unhealthy. I think they do it more than the Si types I know, who appear to ruminate without so much emphasis on interpretation.

You added this:

Oh and its hilarious how you say that Ni is about time is just a stereotype. its socionics basics.
    That's rather my point. "Ni is about time" is the kind of material you encounter in very simple introductory information about Jungian typologies. Is it wrong? Not necessarily, but what does this actually tell you about someone's personality? How do you think "time" factors into someone's personality structure? What do you think Ni looks like in practice?
    Last edited by golden; 07-06-2016 at 04:11 PM.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my favorite IEI besides possibly myself, and Sols favorite aswell
    I find HER very annoying. Savannah seems real, she's talking about important things in a calm and reflective manner. What's this girl doing? Flaunting herself and dancing like so many "gamer girl" streamers..

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh god the other girl Sol posted is even worse.

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    I find HER very annoying. Savannah seems real, she's talking about important things in a calm and reflective manner. What's this girl doing? Flaunting herself and dancing like so many "gamer girl" streamers..
    Maybe youre not beta then.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

LSE should be banned from posting in it. @Sol I kid I kid!

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Demi Lovato <3

"Pain's more trouble than love is worth"
    "Every time I try to be myself it comes out wrong like a cry for help"

oh demi ur such a sweet loveable str8 girl and we were both bullied in school.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ESFP
    same as Lindsay Lohan
    I don't think so

Eddie Redmayne is male IEI

https://www.google.com/search?q=Eddi...KdAFwQ_AUIBigB

Adam Brody

Last edited by Beautiful sky; 07-07-2016 at 02:46 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Adam Brody ILE (obvious)
    Eddie something else

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, she's SEE, but this is difficult to tell from the video. If you were to meet this girl IRL, you would be swept by a tsunami of Se.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    Actually, she's SEE
    SEI is more probable.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

None of you seem to know what an IEI is.
    not even me?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Sol an obvious sign of an extravert is how much she talks
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    @Sol an obvious sign of an extravert is how much she talks
    you talk alot in videos

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

you talk alot in videos
    I don't talk a lot in person and cam. I talked to answer questions
    -

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Your girl is the only 100% iei girl here. She's very obvious NiFe and also adorbz.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast