Thread: Te/Fi vs Fe/Ti and personal boundaries

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikemex View Post
    I'm with your mom you asshole. It's a long topic but I'd just say that you don't understand the concept of public space. Everyone today knows that there is a document called Constitution ("Magna Carta") but very few know that there used to be a parallel document called "Charter of the Forest". It existed with the very specific purpose of limiting the extension of what is considered private property.

Egoistical people don't seem to understand the concept that something doesn't belong to anyone in particular, so it's free for anyone to take it as they please. This is exactly what happens with the contents of the fridge when you live in a family. It's absurd that you expect people to wonder whom's that piece of cake or that soda. If it's in the fridge you can take it unless you've been told to keep something for a special purpose. They have no right to reproach you for taking it if they don't.

But most important thing of all is that you buy stuff to share it with your people and leave it in the fridge for them to take. It's not normal that you put stuff in the fridge only when it's four yourself. This parents understand well.

Learn to live in a group or live alone in a cave.
    Lol. I don't live in Mexico. In this part of the world taking something that belongs to someone else is called stealing, and it's defined as a crime by law. If you don't like the idea then I advice you to stay where you are, but don't try to force your own ideals down my throat. It's certainly not up to you to decide what sort of things are or aren't acceptable in my family.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agarina View Post
    Lol. I don't live in Mexico. In this part of the world taking something that belongs to someone else is called stealing, and it's defined as a crime by law. If you don't like the idea then I advice you to stay where you are, but don't try to force your own ideals down my throat. It's certainly not up to you to decide what sort of things are or aren't acceptable in my family.
    Do it, make my day. Call the police and tell them your mom stole one of your beverages from the fridge.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikemex View Post
    Do it, make my day. Call the police and tell them your mom stole one of your beverages from the fridge.
    There are probably more productive ways than that, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by HandiAce View Post
    If Mike is right about anything, it's that one should probably be more definite about who shares what with whom.
    Who said I haven't been definite? The general rule in this house is that people buy their own food, the fridge is collective, and other's stuff is not to be touched unless you get a permission. Very simple. I've also asked my mom never to drink my drinks even with the intention to buy them back later before asking me first, because alcohol is not sold here after 9pm and I might be (and usually am) saving it for the night.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Se

and please stop using quadras until you learn the functions properly
    Do capslock next.
    You really do sound like an ass.
    Make no mistake of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowisthetime View Post
    I think Aqua seems ILE, but don't generalize his behaviour over the whole type or Fe/Ti valuers. I know many ILEs who are very polite, ask permission and respect boundaries.
    Fuck you, I'm very polite.
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    It's not something that is easily understood or explained.
    = Insubstantial bullshit.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

"Information without energy is useless" Nowisthetime's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Fuck you, I'm very polite.
    Fuck you too, sir, please It wasn't about you personally. Agarina was using you as an example and I wanted to challange that and give counter-examples, since many ILEs would always ask permission about lots of things etc.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post

(and just to make sure you don't get any stupid ideas; I used the word "god" to express emotion here, not to refer to you as a god)
    Last edited by willekeurig; 12-22-2012 at 11:53 AM.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(and just to make sure you get some stupid ideas; I used the word "god" to express emotion here, not to refer to you as a god)
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden