Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Te/Fi vs Fe/Ti and personal boundaries

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post

(and just to make sure you don't get any stupid ideas; I used the word "god" to express emotion here, not to refer to you as a god)
    Last edited by willekeurig; 12-22-2012 at 11:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agarina View Post
    (and just to make sure you get some stupid ideas; I used the word "god" to express emotion here, not to refer to you as a god)
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I take things sometimes without asking :/

sorry.

But it's usually my brothers. and he usually doesn't care.

my guestfamily in germany always had a problem with me eating food without asking. I refused to ask every time I ate. They didn't pay me enough to buy my own food for every meal.
    It bugged me. they were passive aggressive about it and would tell their friends while I was in the room that their food bill was higher than every before because *someone* (how darling), ate all the time.
    ....so I ate all my guestmother's favorite chocolate truffles that night.

my guestmother was super odd tho. she had a goose laugh and would tell the dog when she was upset with anything I had done. "Zarah left the cuppard open didn't she?"
    while I was standing the room. So I ran over and shut it. then she would say."Oh, doggy, Zarah is listening to us" Idk her type. I always thought LII...but she might've been EII.

then I'd smile and walk out of the room and roll my eyes. She also thought I was having an affair with her ugly LIE husband. and would tell people I was his nanny. (we had a pretty cool father-daughter bond that i'd never had with my LSI dad).
    They made me wear a nametag when we'd go to parties..... I always snuck off and went elsewhere.

I've always shut my door.
    Last edited by blackburry; 12-24-2012 at 02:30 PM.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

oh my god bb, those people sound horrible.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    my guestfamily in germany always had a problem with me eating food without asking. I refused to ask every time I ate. They didn't pay me enough to buy my own food for every meal.
    It bugged me. they were passive aggressive about it and would tell their friends while I was in the room that their food bill was higher than every before because *someone* (how darling), ate all the time.
    ....so I ate all my guestmother's favorite chocolate truffles that night.

my guestmother was super odd tho. she had a goose laugh and would tell the dog when she was upset with anything I had done. "Zarah left the cuppard open didn't she?"
    while I was standing the room. So I ran over and shut it. then she would say."Oh, doggy, Zarah is listening to us" Idk her type. I always thought LII...but she might've been EII.

then I'd smile and walk out of the room and roll my eyes. She also thought I was having an affair with her ugly LIE husband. and would tell people I was his nanny. (we had a pretty cool father-daughter bond that i'd never had with my LSI dad).
    They made me wear a nametag when we'd go to parties..... I always snuck off and went elsewhere.
    what the fuck? people are sick
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It wasn't all that bad... or maybe I just put up with a lot. I spent a lot of time with the delta friends I had made through joining a swim club. And often avoided my guestmother. I don't think she realized how she came across so I let it roll off my shoulder. She didn't have many friends. My guestdad was cool to hang around until he began acting weird (ie we could no longer go grocery shopping just the two of us or when I was downstairs watching a movie with him he started automatically turning on the lights). I understood somewhat so I never mentioned any of the oddities. I just grinned and beared it. I'm pretty sure they think I had the time of my life living with them.

basically they wanted to flaunt to others that they were "rich" because they had a foreign nanny (they weren't that rich)... I still managed to have a decent time overall: I got to live in Europe pretty cheaply and travel on my days off, and owned the nights.
    Last edited by blackburry; 12-24-2012 at 10:05 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123