Thread: Attraction to types from opposite quadra instead of dual?

Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Really? Lol, I suspected that saying "I think of ESIs more like animals than like humans" would go down a little worse.

Flattery will get you anywhere.

Anyway, don't you mean SEEs?

I was talking to an LII about his SEE boss, and the LII launched into a tirade about the SEE's talents, motives, personal habits and probable history when I stopped him and said, "You know, you guys are Conflictors and the relationship is symmetric, which means that within the boundaries of information exchange, he feels the same way about you."

The LII paused, thought, and then laughed. "I don't need this job", he said.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Flattery will get you anywhere.

Anyway, don't you mean SEEs?

I was talking to an LII about his SEE boss, and the LII launched into a tirade about the SEE's talents, motives, personal habits and probable history when I stopped him and said, "You know, you guys are Conflictors and the relationship is symmetric, which means that within the boundaries of information exchange, he feels the same way about you."

The LII paused, thought, and then laughed. "I don't need this job", he said.
    SEEs don't ever really bother me. They just are what they are. There are many that are self-absorbed assholes, but they're stupid, and anyone with a modicum of sense can see through them, so they don't get on my nerves -- I just ignore them and move on. There are also many SEEs that I find impressive, but I don't think I tend to have much in common with them in general, so I've never tried to get to know one particularly well. I've noticed they also don't tend to seem particularly interested in me.

Alpha NTs have the capacity to bother me a lot more. Every time I read something about Boris Johnson, for instance, I feel a sense of anger I really shouldn't -- I don't live in his country, I don't know the guy, no decision he makes ever effects me. But that smug narcissistic ILE self-aggrandizement hits much closer to home than how someone like, say, Donald Trump acts.