Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
Maybe I have met more than one, but the one I'm thinking of really stuck out to me, because I felt like he actually had a brain lol, and that's pretty rare. I like people who are interested in learning and mental stuff because it's a personal drive for them, not just because they're taking a class or in school. This guy was a thinker and I could tell that he was. He was also physically attractive, and that combo is what propelled me towards him. But he was converting into a fairly conservative religion, and that was a big problem for me.

It's possible I've met other LSEs. But they just didn't stick out as much maybe. I tried to hit the first guy up a second time, but he basically reminded me that our differences were too much to be compatible, and I had to agree, even though I didn't really like that lol. It's probably better for me in the end though. It's better to be alone than with someone you don't get along with.

He did have some "red flags" too but I for some reason identified them consciously and precisely and still didn't care lol.
When you like someone enough, you can overlook a lot.