Thread: The most workaholic stacking? Sp/so or other.

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The most workaholic stacking? Sp/so or other.

Which is the most workaholic stacking in your experience?

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This seems to have little relation to instinct. EXXj and E3 makes the most sense.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    This seems to have little relation to instinct. EXXj and E3 makes the most sense.
    I've noticed your perception of E3 is really broad and generic. Ambition, workaholism and any sort of competitive drive or otherwise can be found in most of the E-types. It's like, too common of a valued trait for me to see it as just a core 3 thing.
    Last edited by suedehead; 01-28-2015 at 06:08 AM.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    I've noticed your perception of E3 is really broad and generic. Ambition, workaholism and any sort of competitive drive or otherwise can be found in most of the E-types. It's like, too common of a valued trait for me to see it as just a core 3 thing.
    Of course these are traits that anybody can have, but it's very pronounced characteristc in 3s. It's a lot more compulsive of a habit, like they have to prove something about themselves to the world. The 3s I've known all have the same restless energy that pushes them to produce something or accomplish a goal, a certain internal determination I don't really see as steadily in other e-types.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

E_Tj sp/so and so/sp (for glory), probably E3 and E1 more than others

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm a workaholic and neither Exxj or E1 or E3 or sp/so or so/sp. I am, however, open to persuasion of the existence of a general trend with respect to those types and that I am an exception.

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The most workaholic person I know is LIE-Te 3w4 so/sp, second in line would be LSE-Te 1w2 sp/sx, next EIE-Fe 3w2 sx/so, next ILI-Te sp/so...
    Two things these all people have in common are: they like what they do and they value financial stability.
    I don't think it can be straightforwardly assigned to type or stacking.

I mean if I try then Ej and/or Se-Ha and/or e3 and/or not sp-lastness could be some idea, but it's still relative, cause other types might also just feel passionate about what they do to the point of losing themselves and being perceived as workaholics. So that's that...

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The most workaholic person I know is probably my father, LIE sp/so. Only when he was forced by certain circumstances to cool down did he realize after you're 60 it's a bit inappropriate to spend 10 hours+/day at work (as usual). Ofc, I can also see how Si polr/Se HA contributes here.

As for Sx people, as an example I can be kind of workaholic if I'm totally into what I have to do e.g. writing. Needless to say being paid for doing one of the things I love most is cool and definitely makes me perform. However if I'm not energized or inspired by the work I have to do I can easily switch to something else that rocks my boat. I think sp/so or so/sp are not like this (especially if E3 or E1). They are probably workaholics on a more continuous basis and for other reasons (money as a primary benefit, responsibility, climbing up fast and high in their career, reputation etc.).
    Last edited by Amber; 03-14-2015 at 03:51 PM.