I understand. My username used to be "Catholic Schoolboy."

TIM
    optifree
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here’s HOW I think of others:

he is maddening because he never shows the slightest hint of compromising his role with your role. this is because he's secure and has plenty of friends - he doesn't need you.

(When I say role, I don’t mean in the Socionics sense – I mean the character, qualities, actions, emotions, etc. one shows to the public)

he's annoying because he's playing the "authentic" role but also putting forth very obnoxious, pathetic qualities, showing how little he thinks of his “true” self.

he's attractive because he's playing a false, appealing role, and putting forth enjoyable, amusing, high-quality, thoughtful qualities, showing how much he thinks of others and what they desire.

he's ugly because he's playing a false, appealing role, but putting forth a horrible character, showing how little he thinks of others and what they desire

she's lonely because she's being completely authentic and making herself as understood as possible, self-respect and all, but nobody can relate to that.

he's cute, because he's playing a false, appealing role, and it's a very tough, powerful, forceful one, showing that he thinks he must intimidate others, revealing how shy and timid he is on the inside

he's invisible because he's put no effort into his role, showing how little he cares about interacting with others or what they think of him

children don't have roles, they are busy figuring out what people like and don't like - they will create one later. they are not being themselves, just copying various gestures at random, to see what works and what doesn't

she is happy because the role she plays is only slightly different from who she really is.

Now come on, this is pure mental process, so type me! Pleeeaasee. Whatever information I’m processing here, is likely the one that sits in the spot of my lead function, because I could go on and on with this type of thing – and not necessarily related to individuals, but situations, inanimate objects, and so on…