Hey. After learning MBTI for month or two I couldn't progress in determining my type, so I decided to give a shot in socionics. I love to analyse people through look and behavior all the time, and finally I found concept practiced by a lot of people. Finding VI is such a relief.

In MBTI i usually scored INTP/INTJ, but the river of "kids" that forced themselves to be this type put me in position to doubt the outcome of tests. It was hard to try to relate to other people with this type, because almost every person on forum presented other facts and forced to fit into very tight framework of particular type.

In enneagream i often scored 3 types: 5w4 5w6 8w7.

In Socionics test I scored:

Your Sociotype: LIE-1Ni (ENTj)

Other Possible Types

ILI (INTp): 84% as likely as LIE.
LII (INTj): 70% as likely as LIE.
EIE (ENFj): 67% as likely as LIE.

I have to mention three important things I found in myself, and are definitely not helping in my self-awareness. I lead quite unhealthy regular life that puts me in constant feeling of being tired. Second thing is that I easily see the outcome of choosing an answer, resulting in my choice being too strongly influenced by identifying with features of particular type.

If there is any information you need, or questionnaire to fill just write. Also I have prepared few photos to upload for VI.