Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Associative typology

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You must be using one or more smileys in response, which I cannot see because I have screened all such offensive things from my sight with an ad-blocking browser extension.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsy View Post
    You must be using one or more smileys in response, which I cannot see because I have screened all such offensive things from my sight with an ad-blocking browser extension.
    When you, yourself, use them, you don't see them as well?

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olga View Post
    What about green and black? Do you actually like the colors in your avatar- grey, red, black? Green and grey are also the colors of intuition although I have met some Dumas who liked green, for example.
    Green & black are also nice. I wasn't sure if I should add grey as one of the favourite colours (since grey, white and black aren't actual colours) but I do like black as well. And yes, I like the colour composition of my avatar. Btw, green has always been my favourite colour as long as I can remember.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    When you, yourself, use them, you don't see them as well?
    People who remark on my use of emoticons are my eyes for viewing those things kept unseen.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

People who remark on my use of emoticons are my eyes for viewing those things kept unseen.
    I see, well, the best way to lie is to tell the truth, carefully edited truth.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do me do me, please?

1. Imagine a rainbow of colors or palettes. What shades and colours do you prefer: light pastel, bright / saturated or dark?

light, drab, rustic, unsaturated except for cyan and maybe red (if that makes sense, because cyan and red are always brightly saturated in my mind).

2. Name 3 favorite colors in the order - which pop up in your head if you never thought about your colour preferences before and have got no idea what colours you may like. However if you did pay attention to you cooour preferences before then let your imagination flow and describe your favorite colors and color combination as you like.

red, sky blue, greyish off-whites, beige

3. What are the colors that you dislike the most?

green, purple

4. Choose one of the color combinations that are most pleasant to your eye

6. beige and blue

5. If you do not like any one combination, try to choose one that you percieve as the most unpleasant.

3. yellow and purple

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see, well, the best way to lie is to tell the truth, carefully edited truth.
    I'll be sure to consult you if further expertise on lying is required.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'll be sure to consult you if further expertise on lying is required.
    You assumed two times already.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Prove it, Boozo.
    Burden of proof lies on your side for you're the one making claims about things/people you don't know anything about and presenting those a some kind of fact/truth without even checking it, Miyagi.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Burden of proof lies on your side for you're the one making claims about things/people you don't know anything about and presenting those a some kind of fact/truth without even checking it, Miyagi.
    So how does that work with your method for telling the best lies?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So how does that work with your method for telling the best lies?
    What does this have to do with me and how is it my method now?

I just asked whether or not you see them when you use them yourself - I was curious whether it blocks you from seeing those committed by other people versus the ones committed by you. No need to get defensive.

Personally I don't use any, keep the things I use as light as possible, way faster, and to the point. Not counting blocking unwanted pop-ups of course.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What does this have to do with me and how is it my method now?
    Let me know once you figure out what the fuck you're talking about.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Let me know once you figure out what the fuck you're talking about.
    Ditto.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Imagine a rainbow of colors or palettes. What shades and colours do you prefer: light pastel, bright / saturated or dark?

I would say dark...

2. Name 3 favorite colors in the order - which pop up in your head if you never thought about your colour preferences before and have got no idea what colours you may like. However if you did pay attention to you cooour preferences before then let your imagination flow and describe your favorite colors and color combination as you like.

Red, navy blue, black.

African violet, amber, amethyst, aquamarine, aqua, asparagus, auburn, avocado, barbie pink, battleship grey, bazaar, beaver, bisque, bistre brown, bitter lemon, beau blue, bittersweet, bittersweet shimmer, blue sapphire, blush, camel, cadet grey, candy pink, camouflage green, caribbean green, cambridge blue, carrot orange, castleton green, dark yellow, grey, grey-blue, grullo, green, hansa yellow, honolulu blue, icterine, inchworm, jade, jonquil, khaki, kobi, lavender, laurel green, lawn green, lemon meringue, light apricot, light blue, light coral, light carmine pink, light brown, lemon chiffon, lemon curry, light crimson, light orchid, light moss green, light pink, lilac, magenta, maize, manatee, mango tango, mustard, mint, mint green...

5. If you do not like any one combination, try to choose one that you percieve as the most unpleasant.

Pink and light green.

Let's see what is this all about.

Channeling @Olga
    Last edited by Absurd; 01-20-2013 at 08:20 PM.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Olga for sharing your thoughts as to my type via clothing colours.

t looks like you do like bright colours and you tend to wear contrast colours: bright colors with black skirts. And you do not like in particular the colors of TPE Ego. So we can think about the possibility of being any other type except Ego. Do you prefer soldig colors and not patterns usually? And if you do like patterns then what kind of patterns? Is your style rather unsofisticated, formal and simple?
    Thought it easier to answer your question by taking a photo of my black skirts. There are approximately 13 or 14 completely black skirts and in between are some mostly black ones with colours.
    I guess what surprised me when I looked at the photo was that I had a few black skirts with purple and green in the patterns.
    I'm not really sure what my clothing style is, though it is probably a bit bohemian. My kids tease and call it the bag lady look :-)

Attachment 1691

If you consider yellow and purple separately in combinatons whith what other colors you would prefer them to see? Puprle suits better with what color? And what about yellow with some other color?
    I would consider yellow to go well with white or grey, and purple to go well with black or grey.

I would think that you can be an introvert and intuit, possibly logic. You rejection of red color could be because your Fe is weak - you may not like to show emotions yourself and do not like others to be emotional. It could be also that you do not like to be controlled by others. There is a possiblity that you are a Superid-type. Is anything of this true?
    In response to these questions, I don't like dramas and if I ever am part of one I feel ashamed, thankfully this is a rare occurrence. I much prefer to be in control of my emotions and prefer the same with others though I do believe that we are each entitled to our feelings and should be able to express them in healthy ways.
    As for being controlled by others the only things I can really think of in regards to this is when I first married I explained to my husband that he could be bossy at work but to not bring that home and my mother has this way of accomplishing her wishes/fighting her fights by attempting to get others including myself to do her will. She is a difficult woman to stand up to and I always regret those moments when I give in to her ways.

After reading info in your links I think either Superid-type, Superego-type or even Id-type fits me best so I guess that means just Ego-type ruled out for sure.
    Last edited by Hays; 01-24-2013 at 02:40 PM.

he died with a felafel
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Olga: giving this a shot.

Imagine a rainbow of colors or palettes. What shades and colours do you prefer: light pastel, bright / saturated or dark?

Dark

Depends, however: Grey, Blue, and dark Brown (coz it looks good in skirts )

purple, industrial red (fire engine etc)

5. If you do not like any one combination, try to choose one that you perceive as the most unpleasant.

red and emerald green

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, Absurd!

I would say dark...

Superid

Red, navy blue, black.

Ego- Superid, dynamics.

African violet, amber, amethyst, aquamarine, aqua, asparagus, auburn, avocado, barbie pink, battleship grey, bazaar, beaver, bisque, bistre brown, bitter lemon, beau blue, bittersweet, bittersweet shimmer, blue sapphire, blush, camel, cadet grey, candy pink, camouflage green, caribbean green, cambridge blue, carrot orange, castleton green, dark yellow, grey, grey-blue, grullo, green, hansa yellow, honolulu blue, icterine, inchworm, jade, jonquil, khaki, kobi, lavender, laurel green, lawn green, lemon meringue, light apricot, light blue, light coral, light carmine pink, light brown, lemon chiffon, lemon curry, light crimson, light orchid, light moss green, light pink, lilac, magenta, maize, manatee, mango tango, mustard, mint, mint green...

Rational people do not write like this. This is a joke.

Pink and light green.

You reject either statics or ethics or both.

Let's see what is this all about.

Well....Superid seems to rule and dynamics, irrationality is very likely and logic.
    I am not sure how to interpret the list of all colors that you do not like. It can be a humor with the reference to Id and statics or may be it is just a clue to sensorics.
    School of Associative socionics: http://socionics4you.com/

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, Shayley, for reply.
    You answer is very detailed. I looked at your skitrs and thought they are quite nice colorwise. Your style of writing (monotone) makes me think that you are most likely an introvert and could be Superego-type. If you have purple and green patterns in your skirts then this is a plus for statics. Color red brings dynamics and usually Superid types like at least a bit of red. Only those who is very introverted (Superid-Superego) may stick just to blue and blacks.
    Could you explain, please, what bohemian style of closes is and what means the bag lady look?

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by felafel View Post
    @Olga: giving this a shot.

Dark
    Introvert and possibly Superid

Depends, however: Grey, Blue, and dark Brown (coz it looks good in skirts )
    Introverted colors: Superego-Superid.

purple, industrial red (fire engine etc)
    -rationality, -Superego (Ti) and - Ego (Fe).

5. If you do not like any one combination, try to choose one that you perceive as the most unpleasant.

red and emerald green
    - extraversion
    When I ask about the color preferences I mean colors in general , not in particular clothes. Looking at your choice of colors I can say that you are most likely an introvert and irrational.Can not think whether logical or ethical but may be you are intuitive due to the grey and blue colors in your preference.

I think that now I gave an idea of how the color typing works. Does anybody wish to try it yourself just for fun? Or shall we have a look at the bigger picture of typing bythe means of associative approach? Any volunteers to try it out?

he died with a felafel
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for this, olga. the clothes comment was merely in jest

looks sorta interesting, but some of it is still not clear to me. maybe i'll read your web article first. take care

edit: and is fire engine red Ti or Fe or the opposite of these?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could you explain, please, what bohemian style of closes is and what means the bag lady look?
    Really I don't have one style but have over time thrown many looks together into one which my children think always seems uncoordinated/not quite right. For example in cooler weather I wear ankle boots, socks, scarfs & hats which probably don't tie in together especially well but are nice individually.
    I wear skirts all year round, in all activities-including exercise.
    Handbags often have tassels or something but once again probably rarely go with any outfit.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for this, olga. the clothes comment was merely in jest

looks sorta interesting, but some of it is still not clear to me. maybe i'll read your web article first. take care

edit: and is fire engine red Ti or Fe or the opposite of these?
    Fire engine is Fe as I assess color preferences first of all. Reading is always good - article 1 about Associative typology - very simple to read and understand. On the whole it is nearly impossible to learn the approach without my help just by reading the articles. I know it by experince. Although I believe that my approach is a just a development of the traditional one and the most somple out of all existing in socionics today.
    I would not mind to post the here the questionnaire for you to fill in. Then you will see how different approaches ( traditional and associative complement each other). No hard work, just fun! Would you be interested?

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shayley View Post
    Really I don't have one style but have over time thrown many looks together into one which my children think always seems uncoordinated/not quite right. For example in cooler weather I wear ankle boots, socks, scarfs & hats which probably don't tie in together especially well but are nice individually.
    I wear skirts all year round, in all activities-including exercise.
    Handbags often have tassels or something but once again probably rarely go with any outfit.
    This could be Si in subconsious block? I have similar problem- like lots of things which do not necessarily match. I am trying to look relatively decent though as I do not liketo stand out of the croud. What results have you got usually on the tests?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Rational people do not write like this. This is a joke.
    Well, dogma is the sacrifice of wisdom to consistency.

You reject either statics or ethics or both.

Well....Superid seems to rule and dynamics, irrationality is very likely and logic.
    I am not sure how to interpret the list of all colors that you do not like. It can be a humor with the reference to Id and statics or may be it is just a clue to sensorics.
    There is a country in Europe where multiple-choice tests are illegal if that makes you feel better about it. But thanks.

Is there anything more that can stop the picture from changing when it comes to your coulour interpretation?
    Last edited by Absurd; 01-30-2013 at 09:30 PM.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This could be Si in subconsious block? I have similar problem- like lots of things which do not necessarily match. I am trying to look relatively decent though as I do not liketo stand out of the croud. What results have you got usually on the tests?
    Usually in Socionics I test as INXx and I am enneagram 9. In Myers Briggs I test mostly as INFx but my friend who teaches the Myers Briggs system insists that I am INTP.
    For some reason I never really blend in but always stand out.
    My daughters help me to choose nice pieces of clothing with one of them being superb in this area and she dresses herself in such a refined stylish way that amazes me.
    I think I have trouble working out what fits and what suits me so have drawers full of clothing that just aren't the right size etc!
    Last edited by Hays; 01-31-2013 at 01:24 AM.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Usually in Socionics I test as INXx and I am enneagram 9. In Myers Briggs I test mostly as INFx but my friend who teaches the Myers Briggs system insists that I am INTP.
    For some reason I never really blend in but always stand out.
    My daughters help me to choose nice pieces of clothing with one of them being superb in this area and she dresses herself in such a refined stylish way that amazes me.
    I think I have trouble working out what fits and what suits me so have drawers full of clothing that just aren't the right size etc!
    I see. INTP actually thanks to their logics are not bad at all at pushing boundaries and looking cool. They can waer mismatched things and look original, interesting. INFP can have a real trouble in dressing up. I woud assume that INFJ and INTJ will dress themselves rather orderly by the standards of the society. So, your friend may be right about INTP suggestion for you.
    If you have got a list of music - all the time favourites (5-7), I can look into your type of psychic energy - into your soul. You can also give me a couple of your favourite drawings or just a couple of your favourite art pictures which you would put in your room/house. That will helpme to understand your personality orientaton and your interest club a bit better.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a country in Europe where multiple-choice tests are illegal if that makes you feel better about it. But thanks.

Is there anything more that can stop the picture from changing when it comes to your coulour interpretation?
    Personality is like a piece of art where functions/colors/ different criteria interact with each other. And every person is a unic picture.A lot of relativity is going on. But at the same time we do need some sort of structure in approach to typing. The model is like a hard core which provides a general direction, but the approach itself must be flexible enough in the interpretation because the psyche is flexible as well.
    From my experience I know that all the methods of typing are flexible enough and allow the space to manoeuvre. It does not matter what the authors of methodics say about exactness and logic of their approach. More ofthen those who shout loud about their best method are in practice too complex in their system of interpretation, using excessible information.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

error

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have got three basic steps in teh approach to typing and I look for the consistency between all three steps. The first step is about "personaltiy orientation" ( my new term) or in other words - about TPE -profile ( leading and compensating TPE). There are 3 major criteria I need to establish TPE profile.
    Second step - I chek out club of interests which are Jungs' functions.
    Third step - socionics functions / informational aspects.
    And this is all what I need. I check out consistency between the results. If I do not have it, I go back and show to the client where the inconsistency is.
    The test is build on that three steps. Simple logic.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At the last musical vebinar we listened to the Superid music and differentiated functions of sensing and intuition, logics/thinking and ethics. I wonder if you can spot the difference between these examples of music and will be able to suggest if not two but at least one prefernce in each of the compositons? Give it a go! We can compare our perception of music, which is fun.
    So here is four compostions and you can pick and choose any of them: is there intuition or sensorics? Thinking/logics or feeling/ethics?

1.Clip Pardonne-moi de Mylène Farmer + sous-titres

2.Einstürzende Neubauten Sabrina

3.dead_men & Tayal

4.Massive Attack - Small Time Shot Away - 100th Window - HQ
    Last edited by Olga; 02-01-2013 at 11:43 AM.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The songs above can be associated with types: IEI, SLI, SEI, and ILI. Some of you may like it and recognise it as similar to your type of music. And even if you do nt like ny of these songs you still can differentiate them in some way - related to:

1. introversion -extraversion?
    Introversion. Yes/No?

2. Rational- irrational ( judgment - perception)
    Percetion Yes/No?

3. Static-dynamic
    This is an interesting queston.Some of the songs - sensorical ones- may appear as static, which is pretty normal. But if you look from the perspective of perception - it may appear to you dynamic. The question to answer is perception of what exactly?

4. To associate with TPEs is to choose from Superego and Superid - both are introverted blocks and difference is in rationality - irrationality and statics-dynamics and, of course,a general mood/temperament. Please, nothing exeptionally odd to suggesst for the rational introverts

5. Intution (Ni) is abstract image, changing,moving- high or smooth tone of sound, wisper. Sensorics- concrete, static,time is not existing, low and long lasting sound, hardly moving.

Does it make any sense to you?
    Last edited by Olga; 02-04-2013 at 02:06 PM.

he died with a felafel
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Olga: feel free to post the questionnaire. it may take a few days to catch up, but i'll get to it. thanks

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The songs above can be associated with types: IEI, ILI, ESI, and SLI. Some of you may like it and recognise it as similar to your type of music. And even if you do nt like ny of these songs you still can differentiate them in some way - related to:
    Are the Socionic types you listed in the same order of the music video clips you posted above?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see. INTP actually thanks to their logics are not bad at all at pushing boundaries and looking cool. They can waer mismatched things and look original, interesting. INFP can have a real trouble in dressing up. I woud assume that INFJ and INTJ will dress themselves rather orderly by the standards of the society. So, your friend may be right about INTP suggestion for you.
    If you have got a list of music - all the time favourites (5-7), I can look into your type of psychic energy - into your soul. You can also give me a couple of your favourite drawings or just a couple of your favourite art pictures which you would put in your room/house. That will helpme to understand your personality orientaton and your interest club a bit better.

Thanks for sharing thoughts @Olga.

I prefer absolute quiet over any music most of the time.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are the Socionic types you listed in the same order of the music video clips you posted above?
    O, I am sorry made mistake in the name of one of the type and the order was not right. The right order is as coorected by now - IEI, SLI, SEI, and ILI.

Do you like any of this music, Shayley? Some of the ILE type told me that they do not have any music preferences. Does music bother you when you try to concentrate on the task? Is any noise very rritating....like children's cry or anything?

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Olga: feel free to post the questionnaire. it may take a few days to catch up, but i'll get to it. thanks

Ok, I will do so later. No rush.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

O, I am sorry made mistake in the name of one of the type and the order was not right. The right order is as coorected by now - IEI, SLI, SEI, and ILI.

Do you like any of this music, Shayley? Some of the ILE type told me that they do not have any music preferences. Does music bother you when you try to concentrate on the task? Is any noise very rritating....like children's cry or anything?
    I didn't really like the first music clip and was kind of repulsed by it finding it to be the worst of all the clips, the second was the best of them but still I didn't really like it, the third droned on and the fourth was boring.

Really I do not have much in the way of favourite music preferences and like I mentioned earlier I prefer silence the majority of the time. As for your question of does music bother me when concentrating on a task the answer would be that I prefer things like music & television off or volume turned low whenever I am doing something else or even nothing much at all as I prefer quietness though some good thinking times occur whilst vacuum cleaning or like today when hosing down outside walls.

Rather than any noises being irritating to me I just don't like loud noises.
    Last edited by Hays; 02-06-2013 at 03:17 PM.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This part of associative test is for TPE profile mainly.
    The type of personality may come out as well or may not. There are two other parts of questionnare which are more trivial.

Associative TEST

[B]

Part1.

What characterises you best?
    A)I react immediately and vehemently to a strong impression made upon me. I am inclined to act at once. The excitement lasts for a long time.
    B)I react immediately and vehemently to a strong impression made upon me. I am inclined to act at once. The excitement lasts only for a short while.
    C) I react slowly and superficially to a strong impression made upon me. I am inclined to remain calm and to wait. The excitement lasts only for a short while.
    D)I react slowly and superficially to a strong impression made upon me. I am inclined to remain calm and to wait. The excitement lasts only for a long time.

1. What is your temperament?

A) choleric
    (ambitious and leader-like)
    B) phlegmatic
    (calm and quiet)
    C) sanguine
    (pleasure-seeking and sociable)
    D) melancholic
    (introverted and thoughtful)

What characterises you best?

A) A sense of commitment and responsibility for others
    B)The position of authority, power and control to get your way trough
    C) To enjoy yourself, have fun and freedom to act as you wish
    D) Keep yourself to yourself.

What suits you best?

A) Beginning. Inspiration. Generation of ideas. Freedom of choice and the ease of propagation. Sunrise. Morning. Spring. Euphoria. Air and space.
    B) Progress. Strategy of victory. Result. Self-defence and safety. Day-time. Summer. Fire. Speed.
    C) Need for changes. Reforms. Criticism. Purification. Analysis. Sunset. Evening. Autumn. Water.
    D) Completion. Synthesis. Peace and comfort. Stability and balance. Labor and rest. Savings of energy resources. Late evening. Night. Moon and stars. Winter.

Imagine the colours of the rainbow. What colours and colour shades do you prefer: light, bright or dark?

Bright light dark

What is your favourite colour (s)?
    Which colour do you like the least or don’t like at all?

What is your choice of colours?
    A) From yellow to green
    D) From red to orange
    C) From pink to violet
    D) From light-blue to blue

What is your preferable colour combination(s)?
    Which colour combination you do not like or like the least?

How sociable are you?

A) You are an extrovert - a person who is energized by being around other people. You are full of energy and bubbly, always on the go. You tend to "fade" when alone and can easily become bored without other people around. You are friendly and outgoing, enjoy people’s attention. You make easily new friends or adapt to a new group of people. You would rather lead then follow, turn to action and show initiative, then observe or reflect on things. You are concerned mainly with the external world issues and what is happening around you. When given the chance, you will talk with someone else rather than sit alone and think. You think best when you are talking. Concepts just don't seem real to you unless you can talk about them.
    B) You are an introvert – a person who is energized by being alone. An introvert is not simply a person who is shy. Your prefer to keep yourself to yourself . Your concerns are with the inner world of your mind and heart. You do not have many friends and you may be find it difficult to make new contacts as well as to maintain the new relationships. You enjoy thinking, exploring your thoughts, sensations and feelings. You are never bored alone and would rather avoid social situations and activities. Being around people drains your energy. After being with people for any length of time, such as at a party, you need time alone to "recharge." This is the best time for you to get to life's usual routine and hobbies.You feel more comfortable around the people you know well and under familiar circumstances.

How spontaneous are you?

A) You adjust yourself reasonably easy to changing circumstances and can change you ways whenever it is necessary without hesitation. You consider unpredictable events in your life and would prefer to go with the flow than to stick to the original plan no matter what. In fact, you hardly plan anything as more than often you find it difficult to follow the plan through. Your activities depend on you mood which can change without particular reason. There are days when you hardly interested in working on the project and there are days when you do it all at once. You are rather unpredictable person then predictable one. You may easily do a few different things at once. The unfinished business does not bother you as you simply respond to the changes in your interests or in the environment. You do not like to give promises as you prefer to keep your options open and not to be limited by any rigid structure of choice.
    B) You prefer the stability in your life and that is why you tend to plan your daily routine. You do not like to do many things at once but prefer to do them gradually, one after another. You do not tend to live the main load of work for the last day. You usually start a new activity or a new task after you completed the previous one. Your work does not depend on your mood as such as you would rather stick to the plan and complete the task no matter what. You find it difficult to adjust yourself quickly to the changes around you and it does create a certain degree of stress and disappointment for you. You need time to think or talk the changes through before you know what to do next. You prefer a certain degree of structure in your life as it make you feel safer. You are not the person who would go with a flow without thinking and planning your actions in advance.

What are your interests and hobbies?
    What is your profession?
    What music do you like? Please, give examples from u-tube.
    What are your favorite artists, pictures, photos?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast