Thread: ESTj deappreciation thread

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Dogs who chase moving cars never catch them. It's like chasing a dream versus getting what is realistic. If a moving car is caught, it's found to be no different than the parked cars.
    This is a great post LOL
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    INFj sub (Fi+Ne)/2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    It's like chasing a dream versus getting what is realistic. If a moving car is caught, it's found to be no different than the parked cars.

ahhh ! ooohhh ! noo !! like... iihh ! ahh ! grrrr ! I was... nooo ! ffflollrrù*ù^### !
    Last edited by noid; 06-01-2013 at 04:36 PM.
    "The final delusion is the belief that one has lost all delusion."

-- Maurice Chapelain

TIM
    INFj sub (Fi+Ne)/2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If the ESTj say he want "the best" for his mate/other signifiant ones, it imply he can see what is the best in his mind (or he is a liar). So why he don't try to get "the best" for himself and let other live their life ?
    "The final delusion is the belief that one has lost all delusion."

-- Maurice Chapelain

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think because they are Ej's. Their plans are never ending (ESTj/ ESFj). If those visions includes others, those others are going to need to conform to it. I think with these Ej's you hear a lot of "but I thought that was the plan?".

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Gay thread full of gay people.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Words, why don't you spread your negativity and hate somewhere else. And if you are trying to be funny, who is laughing? I can't speak for everyone, but like me I can assume people come to the forum to read and participate constructively and for the most part respectfully. I would be more then happy to read about what your thoughts are on ESTj, and why people may choose to write what they do not appreciate about these type of people. Maybe there are things written in this thread ESTj's can learn from?

Posts like yours only creates an atmoshpere where people may be fearfull to write anything at all. Don't deltas at heart want to create places where people feel safe and respected for who they are?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

El oh el.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wacey View Post
    @Words, why don't you spread your negativity and hate somewhere else. And if you are trying to be funny, who is laughing? I can't speak for everyone, but like me I can assume people come to the forum to read and participate constructively and for the most part respectfully. I would be more then happy to read about what your thoughts are on ESTj, and why people may choose to write what they do not appreciate about these type of people. Maybe there are things written in this thread ESTj's can learn from?

Posts like yours only creates an atmoshpere where people may be fearfull to write anything at all. Don't deltas at heart want to create places where people feel safe and respected for who they are?
    Funny how you just come out with this after having your spat on shoutbox, I won't make an assumption and just tell you I don't give a crap whether you 'enjoy' my posts or not, fair enough?

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Words. I am talking about your comments in this thread. No clue about shoutbox? But that's fine with me. (And I was enjoying the conversation earlier, geez).

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah Words, hate and negativity can only be found in other quadras. Beta for example...

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I've seen you 'enjoy' conversations before only for you to calm down and admit you were really worked up, I didn't buy it then and I don't buy you now...

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will be the judge of how I feel, thankyou.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I will be the judge of how I feel, thankyou.
    Yeah you said that as well, only to admit how you were feeling once you calmed down.

Anyway, what's this hate and negativity you speak of? Sounds like a load of shite to me.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    Yeah you said that as well, only to admit how you were feeling once you calmed down.

Anyway, what's this hate and negativity you speak of? Sounds like a load of shite to me.
    Never get between an EII and their 'powerful' emotions Words.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel a hundred things at once and consider what I would reveal. What bothers me is your comment "gay thread full of gay people", unless you are 15 (cuz then I would excuse on account of your maturity level) what gives you the perogative to be whiny? People like talking socionics and it is a socionics forum so if you have nothing constructive to say or explain why you think this thread is gay, then in my books you are being nagative just for the sake of being negative.

And this touch a nerve in my because it reflects y broader feeling on the forum as a whole: I have to look back several years and deep in the archives to read anything good, and god forbid I can write anything in those threads because all the member who posted in them have long since gone. So that is why I am ticked at your comment. And arrogant behavior can be changed, in fact all behavior can be.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I feel a hundred things at once and consider what I would reveal. What bothers me is your comment "gay thread full of gay people", unless you are 15 (cuz then I would excuse on account of your maturity level) what gives you the perogative to be whiny? People like talking socionics and it is a socionics forum so if you have nothing constructive to say or explain why you think this thread is gay, then in my books you are being nagative just for the sake of being negative.

And this touch a nerve in my because it reflects y broader feeling on the forum as a whole: I have to look back several years and deep in the archives to read anything good, and god forbid I can write anything in those threads because all the member who posted in them have long since gone. So that is why I am ticked at your comment. And arrogant behavior can be changed, in fact all behavior can be.
    You can read into it what you want, seems like you did a whole lot.

BTW I notice right at the start you said something about being whiny, then proceeded to whine for rest of your post, didn't read enough to see if you were talking about me whining or you....

But let's say you are right and all the good threads took place ages ago, then you are bitching about the people who are posting now in comparison to the people who were posting before, ergo in a different way of speaking you are really saying "gay thread full of gay people"

I think you should get lost, urm......

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah Words, no gayness in Delta quadra. You're seeing things.

I don't think those members you're talking about left due to Words though, Wacey.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Words,

No problem.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

People used to take socionics a lot more seriously than what they do now, a lot of the things people said were not particularly true and although perhaps looked good on a theoretical level, it didn't work because the premise = socionics explained everything, lead to logic errors (it did not work in real life).

If you are looking for a socionics forum where everyone is a 100% believer and there are no humour or distraction posts or deviation from group thinking then this isn't the forum for you @Wacey. Alternatively you could go on a crusade and pull up everyone who says something you happen to disagree with - this is how some members ended up leaving because they got sick of it (in part this is why @Phaedrus left, Bolt). I don't know for others, they maybe just got busy with work life and realised some things about socionics.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At Words,

Okay.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You are always freaking out whenever I see you

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"gay thread full of gay people", unless you are 15 (cuz then I would excuse on account of your maturity level) what gives you the perogative to be whiny?
    But it is a gay thread full of gay people. What's the problem?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think Phaedrus is still looking for his own truth. Godspeed...

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    But it is a gay thread full of gay people. What's the problem?
    That you're gay?

I'm really crap at this game, but this is no longer a dating site so why aren't you joining?

There.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its not a gay thread though, there is lots about ESTj's that piss people off including their duals; ie: their stubborness, their inability to deviate from their plans, their temper, their capacity to write people off because of evalulatory Ni. One track mind, is the saying that comes to mind. And hardest to deal with of all is the inability to read others true thoughts, thus creating a drive to pressure others with intrigues and games and tempers and bull headedness, which isn't easy for ESTj's I would imagine because they seem so insecure about relationships to begin with.

I am so afraid of saying anything socionic related.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Wacey, ehhh. What you have to do is convince your dual to take psychic classes I give for a small amount of cash so they can read your mind. Just think of those many ways LSE can profit from my classes (for small amount of cash) and really get rich after.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They don't have to read my mind. They just have to make sure there is food in the fridge and the lawn is getting mowed.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Its not a gay thread though, there is lots about ESTj's that piss people off including their duals; ie: their stubborness, their inability to deviate from their plans, their temper, their capacity to write people off because of evalulatory Ni. One track mind, is the saying that comes to mind. And hardest to deal with of all is the inability to read others true thoughts, thus creating a drive to pressure others with intrigues and games and tempers and bull headedness, which isn't easy for ESTj's I would imagine because they seem so insecure about relationships to begin with.

I am so afraid of saying anything socionic related.
    How is that different from what someone could say about ISTj

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Easy, ESTj's value Fi/Ne. Many of the differences in the sociotypes lie in the suggestive and mobilizing functions: ie: what turns a person on and what relaxes someone. This preception is entirelly different for these two types.

Its like two vases, one is round and fat the other is tall and skinny, but both are the same colour green. You could say both have the quality of being green. Their shapes, however, are completely different and the can hold very different flower stems. In the same way ESTj's and ISTj's can share similar qualities but their capacity to hold certain types of preceptions such as information elements are different. One holds Fi/Ne flowers, the other Ni/Fe flowers.

In many ways ISTj's are similar to ESTj's and their behaviour reflect this. Every type shares simularities and I do not see the problem in this? Actually even with all those examples I gave about ESTj's in my experience they more closly resemble ESFj's then ISTj's.

And by the way at least I am trying and not going around saying this is crap and that is crap.
    Last edited by wacey; 06-01-2013 at 09:39 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Easy, ESTj's value Fi/Ne. Many of the differences in the sociotypes lie in the suggestive and mobilizing functions: ie: what turns a person on and what relaxes someone.
    That's a cop-out bullshit answer which says NOTHING about what you wrote being different from ISTj (or other types).

Guess you are contributing to the threads quality.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You've got a point there, the grass won't cut itself.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Are ESTjs better at cutting grass than INFjs?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Nope, LSE tend to overdo it and cut worms and ants in half.

No offence Wacey, but I remember you wrote EII don't really need help in some thread of your making. I mean, I don't really want to pay myself to to learn mind reading, so you better help me to help yourself.

Providing you're sincere enough of course. I know you are.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What about ESTjs with hayfever, lazy ESTjs, or if they have had their head amputated due to a previous accident?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What about ESTjs with hayfever, lazy ESTjs, or if they have had their head amputated due to a previous accident?
    Why so gay?

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Why so gay?
    You r gay

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I worked in landscaping for years so I doubt I would find an ESTj who is better at it then me. But having said that, their hidden adgenda is to be perfect and this includes the lawn, if they have one. Could you really see an ESTj (or ESFj for that matter) leaving the grass over grown all summer? I think an INFj already has a hundred other things going and not inexhaustable amounts of energy, besides, who is going to walk the dogs?. Yeesh.

@Absurd, you have touched on the ultimate INFj delimma: (well at least for me) they do not want to appear as though they need help, or even want help, and to the outside they have it all together, but man does discouragment lurk in the sidelines waitinjg to pounce. My advice would be to help anyway but not appear as though you are helping. Its fucked up I know. But the saving grace is that INFj can pick up and keep soldiering on. They do appreciate small services because (sadly maybe?)Having interests cared for helps them to loosen up.
    Last edited by wacey; 06-01-2013 at 10:06 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You r gay
    Yeah right, it's easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They don't have to read my mind. They just have to make sure there is food in the fridge and the lawn is getting mowed.
    How to value your LSE dual.

Maritsa is so lucky.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Yeah right, it's easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them.
    If I knew what you were talking about I would still be none the wiser I suspect.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast