Thread: ESTj deappreciation thread

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nowisthetime View Post
    Ni polr + Te base. Can there be anything more annoying than that? Or is it just me?
    I find the Fe subtype of SEI most annoying of all. The ones I know pretty much break everything they touch, place objects in places from where they will surely fall down etc. and then make a big drama out of everything. It can be fun for a while, but in the long term I start feeling like I'm babysitting someone who will never learn anything. And it's sometimes hard not to think they fuck things up intentionally. Esp. Fe-SEIs also tend not to have much to contribute to conversations that go beyond what's for dinner, which is apt to strengthen the airhead impression.. I don't know why this is all so annoying to me, maybe it's just the benefit relationship. IEIs don't piss me off half as much and I'm usually not afraid to let them handle my stuff at all. With SEIs I feel like I have to provide a lot but never get anything back.

This is not to say I hate all SEIs or anything (I could write a similar rant about pretty much any type plus individuals are of course different), but in general I find SEIs more annoying than LSEs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nowisthetime View Post
    They are so increadibly sensitive if something is not EXACTLY right at THIS PRECISE moment. (especially true of the normalizing subtype)
    Yeah I know a few LSEs like this, too, and feel the same way as you do. I see this happening usually with E8s and/or Te subtypes only, though.
    Si subtypes (or harmonisers/creatives) and 6s and 9s are usually super cool and laid back ime.
    Last edited by willekeurig; 11-09-2012 at 06:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

"Information without energy is useless" Nowisthetime's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agarina View Post
    but in general I find SEIs more annoying than LSEs.
    I sure hope you do. LSE is your dual after all.

Yeah I know a few LSEs like this, too, and feel the same way as you do. I see this happening usually with E8s and/or Te subtypes only, though.
    Si subtypes (or harmonisers/creatives) and 6s and 9s are usually super cool and laid back ime.
    It's because I have Ni in super ego too, just as LSE, and it makes me sensitive to their mistakes. I have to use Ni to take revenge of the LSE. Showing them that "hey, everything is floating along quite well, you are just paranoid". But that leaves them unsatisfied. And in the long run it drains me.

Si-LSE is ok. Especially harmonizing I get along with really well