Thread: Online dating

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All I'm saying is, Here are a few studies examining the decent level of happiness in arranged marriages, and which indicate that marriageable compatibility is broader than what is outlined by some theoretical conjectures dreamt up by socially inept bookworms, or entertained by love-hungry individuals who are sabotaging their search for a mate by being unnecessarily picky. And for the record, I am not mentioning Absurd here.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsy View Post
    All I'm saying is, Here are a few studies examining the decent level of happiness in arranged marriages, and which indicate that marriageable compatibility is broader than what is outlined by some theoretical conjectures dreamt up by socially inept bookworms, or entertained by love-hungry individuals who are sabotaging their search for a mate by being unnecessarily picky. And for the record, I am not mentioning Absurd here.
    Yes and even obvious if you think about it: marriage isn't the top level in the scale of relationships. I mean, as long as there is good disposition, pretty much anyone can help you maneuver in life and have children and such, which is what marriage is all about. And unless you're a jerk, I suppose anyone would be grateful and eventually develop affection for someone who puts an effort into being on your side for everything.

But I suppose that's not enough for people who are "dating". They want to find their soulmate. And that leads to frustration unless they are really lucky.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.