Quote Originally Posted by mikemex View Post
The issue with those "instinctual stackings" is that the same stuff can be explained using Socionics only. I know, for example, many IEEs but I fail to see distinction between them other than subtype. For example IEE-Ne are far more selfless than IEE-Fi, this could be interpreted as having a sx/so preference while IEE-Fi might be seen more as sp/so.But it's only perceptions because the same attitudes can be explained differently. I could say, for example, that IEE-Ne is a mixture of Delta and Alpha (and thus is purely cooperative) while IEE-Fi is a mixture of Delta and Gamma (which is conflicting between cooperative and competitive). This makes the IEE-Fi be more sociable and self centered (more SF like).
Sure they might be "seen that way" by people who don't know how either Socionics or instinct stackings work. In my experience instincts are pretty evenly spread out among all socionics types, neither of them seem to be explainable by the other given the different elements of human personality/psyche they attempt to define. Just compare self-typed IEEs on here: me, anndelise, workaholics, handiace, raver, and yourself. All of us have our own differing styles of communication and means of relating to other people, despite there being only two socionics subtypes in such a system. This applies equally to all sociotypes: Maritsa vs Radio, Gulanzon vs JRiddy, tcaud vs mysticsonic, etc ad nauseum.