View Poll Results: what type is Grimes (Claire Boucher)?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

3 10.71%
  • SEI (ISFp)

1 3.57%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

1 3.57%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

5 17.86%
  • EIE (ENFj)

3 10.71%
  • LSI (ISTj)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

0 0%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

6 21.43%
  • IEE (ENFp)

10 35.71%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

1 3.57%
  • EII (INFj)

1 3.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Grimes (Claire Boucher) - musician

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also want to add a few lines from the link posted that made me lol : " Her music sounds like a baby voice goo goo gaa gaa-ing over some bleep bloop music."

"Sorta tried to stream her album to see if there was anything worth 'writing home about', but it is the standard conceptual bleep bloop band with only one or two 'half decent' songs that aren't even THAT listenable, but I would probably put them on a mix CD for some girl who wanted to 'feel artsy', like she was listening to 'the new Bjork',"

"She is potentially 'completely insane', ready 2 meltdown. It seems like 'being a buzzband' is the most 'normal, stabilizing thing she could have done with her life. She apparently tried to float down the Mississippi River like a trust crusty homeless person. While many blogspots would say 'that's totally kewl', I feel like we've all had that one crusty friend in HS/college who 'went too far', and you feel like it is only a matter of time b4 they end up dead from trying to trainhop/eating food out of a dumpster one last time."

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    she's so gross that it sort of crosses a line into cute. like a kid with a runny nose playing in the dirt. and you wanna scruff their head and give them a cookie.
    eccentricity can be cute if it's authentic. but not so much if she's just a spoiled trust-crusty kid being weird & dirty cuz she's rich enough to indulge the luxury of fucking around playing pretend @ life. i don't know if she actually is that or not, maybe i'll find out later

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    "She is potentially 'completely insane', ready 2 meltdown. It seems like 'being a buzzband' is the most 'normal, stabilizing thing she could have done with her life. She apparently tried to float down the Mississippi River like a trust crusty homeless person. While many blogspots would say 'that's totally kewl', I feel like we've all had that one crusty friend in HS/college who 'went too far', and you feel like it is only a matter of time b4 they end up dead from trying to trainhop/eating food out of a dumpster one last time."
    hahahaha

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    I also want to add a few lines from the link posted that made me lol : " Her music sounds like a baby voice goo goo gaa gaa-ing over some bleep bloop music."

"Sorta tried to stream her album to see if there was anything worth 'writing home about', but it is the standard conceptual bleep bloop band with only one or two 'half decent' songs that aren't even THAT listenable, but I would probably put them on a mix CD for some girl who wanted to 'feel artsy', like she was listening to 'the new Bjork',"

HIPSTER RUNOFF
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)