I used to like her when she was into experimental and witch house kind of music. But she's kind of branched off and does all kinds of music now.

It kind of freaks me out a little because back then I thought she made the music as a form of expression or something, like a lot of 4s. But I guess she isn't 4, and probably not 3 either because she's constantly reinventing her self-image and form of expression. I guess that makes her a likely 7. I'd think Elon is probably a 3 because he's more about the success and competition aspects of social status; and 3 and 7 together probably isn't a bad match, regardless of what their actual socionics types are.

I'm probably biased because I know people think Elon is LSI or something like that and I think he's too much of an EJ and probably more practically speaking best thought of as LIE. Grimes too also seems like an extrovert; Elon said in an interview that part of why he likes her is that she she keeps busy doing her own thing. It's a little ironic because Te types seem to want to provide for their family (at least from LSEs I know), but they also seem to have a disdain for when their families don't go out and stay as busy as them about life. But maybe LIEs are a bit different. Or could Musk just be a really intelligent LSE? (with an IEE activator Grimes?)

edit: hmm, doesn't Gulenko see Musk as a kind of controlling task-maker? Could those traits not apply to LSE or even Te as well though? (Maybe I should add to the Elon thread.)