View Poll Results: what type is Grimes (Claire Boucher)?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

3 10.71%
  • SEI (ISFp)

1 3.57%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

1 3.57%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

5 17.86%
  • EIE (ENFj)

3 10.71%
  • LSI (ISTj)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

0 0%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

6 21.43%
  • IEE (ENFp)

10 35.71%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

1 3.57%
  • EII (INFj)

1 3.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Grimes (Claire Boucher) - musician

Hybrid View

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE and LSI? these typings are getting more and more ridiculous . she is not a sensing type. she openly mentioned that she struggles with the pragmatic aspects of her pregnancy, sharing many of her emotions on twitter. she even created an instagram profile for her unborn baby, making me wonder if she treats her child as some kind of art project.

https://www.instagram.com/warnymph/

she worries a lot about the future, it's the major focus of her art. here's a desciption of her new album:

Miss Anthropocene is a concept album that revolves around the titular character, an anthropomorphic goddess of climate-change. Musically, the record is darker and not as upbeat as Grimes' previous albums. The villainous character, Miss Anthropocene, is a psychedelic space-dwelling demon or beauty queen who “relishes the end of the world”, and is composed of ivory and oil. The characters on the album were inspired by Grime’s fascination with Roman and Greek mythology.
    I love Godly personifications of abstract/horrific concepts (for example, Mars as the Roman god of war) – so I wanted to update the list to include our modern issues.

how do you all struggle to see Ni base in her is beyond me. she is such an obvious example of an IEI.

Ni from Gulenko:

In psychological terms, the T-state is experienced as victimity (sacrifice). This state is most religiously colored, as it is imbued with the desire to be liberated from all earthly, carnal, binding spirit. In the T state, a person is drawn to a mysterious, otherworldly, transcendental. In its immoderate manifestation, it leads to hallucinations, the emergence of various mystical visions. Another shade of experience in the intuition of time - this is subject to fate, the lack of free will, life at the behest of the higher forces.

you can find these themes everywhere in her art. Grimes on her album Art Angels:

The album cover shows a banshee portrayed as the planet Earth. She mentions this kind of “fairy woman” who wails before someone’s death or misfortune in the album’s 9th track, "Pin". Her dying aspect with blood tears symbolizes the planet’s struggle to find balance with our endless consumption and exploration, while her third eye stands for her enlightenment in relation to all human race, giving to her a perception beyond ordinary sight. The cover sums up the whole concept of the album, where Grimes is in a constant conversation with this spiritual figure (known as the planet Earth), showing our disruptive relationship with the place where we were all born.
    Last edited by Still Alive; 02-20-2020 at 06:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects