Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
In every interview of hers that I’ve watched, she always communicates in one major way - Ne. I do not see her expressing Fe in any obvious, valued way. I know that IEI-Ni’s can often have a flat affect which does not seem very “Fe” either but their expression is still smooth and flows in a way that is obvious when you put an IEI next to her. Fe subtypes amplify this feeling and come off as a sort of warm breeze compared to the flat affect (though, Ni subtypes still possess that in smaller doses and seem to build it up more over time as they are required to extravert themselves in society). Compare her to IEI-Ni e4 Fiona Apple. The differences are apparent.

In contrast, Grime’s energy is totally spastic, jerky, restless, all over the place, and quirky for the sake of quirky (I know she is on the ADHD and/or autism spectrums, but this goes beyond that and I’m speaking of her natural temperament). She is oozing with infantile energy. To put it in briefer terms, IEI’s feel smooth while her energy output is ‘spiky’ (Ni vs. Ne). I have not known any IEI musician or any IEI -personally- who behaves this way. I think it’s important to look at an artist's aesthetic and an artist’s personality separate, because the former can be a fabrication. Her aesthetic expresses Se things like ‘we appreciate power’, ‘kill v. maim’, ‘violence’, etc...

But where do we see these things in her actual personality that is chock full of Ne??

Which brings me to the next point- 4D Ni. If she is EII-Ne, her strongest function is actually Ni, and she would be Te seeking on top of that, which can explain these artistic fetishes just as well (try and convince me that LSEs, who are Si valuing, are not power seeking— Se and Te have many things in common.)

That, and her relationship with LIE Musk solidifies it for me.

EII-Ne enneagram 4
It is just possible that Musk doesn't have the slightest idea of what he is doing.