Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
Musk is a dominant ILI, grimes normalising IEI. they connect through their Ni. Musk values Se, he's not an alpha NT, but I guess this will lead to a fruitless discussion again, so I will stop here.
I think it is a little romantic to think that they connect through Ni. I am betting it was sexual chemistry > Ni.

Who is Grimes?

Grimes, real name Claire Boucher, is a pop star who prior to her relationship with Elon Musk was known mostly for being a punky, spacey weirdo who once sailed a houseboat down the Mississippi River. She used to have the descriptor “anti-imperialist” in her Twitter bio, which meant that hearts were broken when she announced during this year’s Met Gala that she’s dating Elon “Union Buster” Musk. (Grimes claimed on Twitter, incorrectly, that Musk “has never prevented [his employees] from unionizing.”)

There are certain overlaps between Musk’s and Grimes’s personal aesthetics, however, that make their coupledom feel more logical than it might seem. She loves space; he wants to colonize space. They met because they both tweeted the same joke punning on rococo and the thought experiment Roko’s basilisk. They are in many ways the same kind of pretentious nerd.
https://www.vox.com/2018/8/16/176927...imes-explained
That sounds more Ne to me.

In a sense Ne is outer space and Ni is inner space. I don't think her sensing is that weak either, at least not enough to make it her seeking or polr function.