In reference to the prior post (not sure where it went, or if all the posts got moved here)-

It's funny you mention that Musk and Boucher connect on Ni @soundofconfusion, because one of the biggest relations I've been looking at is one of my exes who I believe was another Ne base or creative function user and that this is where we connected, although on that note, from the outside, I see Grimes as more Ne using than Ni. I also think Ne types are possibly more prone to having relationships with all different types?

However, I also think sometimes people get underestimated in their use of Ni. It seems like people think you have to be actively extremely philosophical/intellectual to be Ni in base or creative function, which I don't think is always the case.

Grimes does seem more Ne using on the outside to me, it seems stronger than Ni from the surface, but it's hard to say for sure without knowing her more truly, @Aylen you are right there. I think it was you who said that, I can't find the original posts.