View Poll Results: what type is Grimes (Claire Boucher)?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

3 10.71%
  • SEI (ISFp)

1 3.57%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

1 3.57%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

5 17.86%
  • EIE (ENFj)

3 10.71%
  • LSI (ISTj)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

0 0%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

6 21.43%
  • IEE (ENFp)

10 35.71%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

1 3.57%
  • EII (INFj)

1 3.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Grimes (Claire Boucher) - musician

Hybrid View

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I got curious and looked her personality up. She admits to holding back for her stage persona in one interview I read which seems to contradict what I have read about her elsewhere. She got ENFP on an MBTI test according to the comments on this site:

https://www.personality-database.com...rsonality-type

These were the only types that got votes.

Apparently I commented in her thread but had no opinion on her type. I just said she had jerky movements. lol

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...cher)-musician
    I really don't understand these results. why would she be Si valuing? just look at her last two singles, called "we appreciate power" and "violence"

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    I really don't understand these results. why would she be Si valuing? just look at her last two singles, called "we appreciate power" and "violence"
    I don't want you to take this wrong, perhaps your categories of "types" are too rigid. You might want to consider that entertainers are not always what they seem. I doubt she is IEI. I doubt she would identify with IEI. She was skeptical of her ENFP result too. At least you and sol finally agree on something though but it shows a type of categorical rigidity that you both have. I always say it is due to his culture so maybe the same for you. Why do you think she is Ni > Ne? I am asking. I don't know. I don't find her appealing. I will move my response to her thread so you can respond there.

@bouncingoffclouds I didn't comment on her in relation to your type. I was just responding to you guys talking about her and got curious so I looked her up.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good point. On second thought though, I wonder if she's being more influenced. She does have a lot of the symbolism prior to her shift I noticed though, such as in Venus Fly Trap
    Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post