View Poll Results: what type is Grimes (Claire Boucher)?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

3 10.71%
  • SEI (ISFp)

1 3.57%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

1 3.57%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

5 17.86%
  • EIE (ENFj)

3 10.71%
  • LSI (ISTj)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

0 0%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

6 21.43%
  • IEE (ENFp)

10 35.71%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

1 3.57%
  • EII (INFj)

1 3.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Grimes (Claire Boucher) - musician

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I change my hair color as often as Grimes, usually odd colors and often a mix of several lol, Of course, I’m still unclear of my type. I have a ton of connectors with her though I noticed long ago. Like I said though, she seems to have turned weird and less real seeming :/

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    I change my hair color as often as Grimes, usually odd colors and often a mix of several lol, Of course, I’m still unclear of my type. I have a ton of connectors with her though I noticed long ago. Like I said though, she seems to have turned weird and less real seeming :/
    I got curious and looked her personality up. She admits to holding back for her stage persona in one interview I read which seems to contradict what I have read about her elsewhere. She got ENFP on an MBTI test according to the comments on this site:

https://www.personality-database.com...rsonality-type

These were the only types that got votes.
    Breakdown of 57 Four Letter Type votes

ENFP (35)
    The Champion

ENTP (15)
    The Inventor

INTP (3)
    The Architect

INFP (2)
    The Healer

ESFP (1)
    The Performer

ISFP (1)
    The Composer

Breakdown of 10 Enneatype votes

4w3 (9)

9w1 (1)
    Apparently I commented in her thread but had no opinion on her type. I just said she had jerky movements. lol

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...cher)-musician

Edit: As for hair color, I had 2 friends who were hairdressers so they practiced on me a lot while getting certified. I ended up with various colors. Most of which I hated on me. Then I found one I liked and kept for years which was rather "normal" considering what they did to my hair.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I got curious and looked her personality up. She admits to holding back for her stage persona in one interview I read which seems to contradict what I have read about her elsewhere. She got ENFP on an MBTI test according to the comments on this site:

https://www.personality-database.com...rsonality-type

These were the only types that got votes.

Apparently I commented in her thread but had no opinion on her type. I just said she had jerky movements. lol

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...cher)-musician
    I really don't understand these results. why would she be Si valuing? just look at her last two singles, called "we appreciate power" and "violence"

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    I really don't understand these results. why would she be Si valuing? just look at her last two singles, called "we appreciate power" and "violence"
    I don't want you to take this wrong, perhaps your categories of "types" are too rigid. You might want to consider that entertainers are not always what they seem. I doubt she is IEI. I doubt she would identify with IEI. She was skeptical of her ENFP result too. At least you and sol finally agree on something though but it shows a type of categorical rigidity that you both have. I always say it is due to his culture so maybe the same for you. Why do you think she is Ni > Ne? I am asking. I don't know. I don't find her appealing. I will move my response to her thread so you can respond there.

@bouncingoffclouds I didn't comment on her in relation to your type. I was just responding to you guys talking about her and got curious so I looked her up.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good point. On second thought though, I wonder if she's being more influenced. She does have a lot of the symbolism prior to her shift I noticed though, such as in Venus Fly Trap
    Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post