Quote Originally Posted by Cone
There are actually more than a few examples I can think of, as it is a pattern I have noticed in his behaviour and how he comes acrost in the chat and on the forum. It is especially noticable when he defends his opinions. The thing I have noticed is that when he defends what he has said against people with diffrent opinions he tends to make conclusions that can not be guaranted, and then acts like they are valid conclusions which justify what he has said. Intuitive types do not tend to do this! An intuitive type would say something general and avoid saying something that escapes an absolute conclusion which is undeniable, which I havn't really seen mysticsonic do much at all, if even at all!
How confident, though, is he in his defense of his conclusions? That is probably the most important factor.

You may have a point, here, rmcnew. The description of Se that Hugo often uses states that the Se type has the "skill to make decisions on the basis of incomplete data."

Although we should wait to see what Mystic has to say about this.
From what I see he places all emphasis on his conclusions and runs with them like they are tough enough to busts through anything. That is eveidence that he is placing alot of confidence in his conclusions, in my opinion.