Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
I don't know you that well Galen
oh do go on

but I think gut wise you are e8w9 or e9w8, e1 doesn't make much sense and physically you have a very physical/body oriented e8 kind of posture, but on the board you seem more mellow and more e9 ish and less 8/7 ish
Not sure what you're seeing in my posture that particularly 8ey. I always find myself looking kinda clumsy and ungrounded whenever I see myself move on camera.

heart first is a possibility I like what Gilly said concerning e3, in some ways you seem showy and expressive which makes me think e3 -- I don't really know if you lean e2 or e4.
I don't think Gilly was talking about 3ness as my primary motivation, but 3 in heart makes more sense the more I consider it.

head first is also a possibility but for some reason I think of you more heart first and the e3 thing... e6 and e7 come to mind. 6w7 you seem to lean more towards the positive e7 ish side of things but don't really seem completely e7.
lol me as a positive person
Sure I joke around probably way too much, but only when I'm at a loss for constructive contributions to a discussion (this happens often on here), and my humor is generally more sarcastic than outright positive or uplifting.